Information about installing Miroslav

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Information about installing Miroslav

Postby Junkers88 » Sat May 04, 2019 9:27 am

Hello, I am a new member who would is very interested in purchasing Miroslav Orchestra.
I have been unable to find any information about the means of obtaining the product.
I know that it is a 58 GB download, I have no idea if that is split into smaller components.
My reason for asking it that 58 GB exceeds my monthly limit, so, unless I can split the downloads over two months, I can forget about the product.
I would be very grateful if someone with experience could provide some further information or perhaps a link.
I apologise if my query seems stupid because I have missed something obvious on the website or this forum.
Thank you in advance for any help offered.
Junkers88

Re: Information about installing Miroslav

Postby garfy » Sat May 04, 2019 10:44 am

Hello Junkers88 and welcome to the forum.

And the answer to your question is yes. The downloads are broken into the main app package of 105MB and then (I think) 17 instrument installers and 5 sound updaters. These range in size from 1.25GB to about 4GB, each as a separate download.

After purchase you have 180 days to download from your User Area and it is recommended by IK Multimedia to back up your downloads in case you need to re-install at a later date.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask any further questions.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Re: Information about installing Miroslav

Postby Junkers88 » Mon May 06, 2019 2:10 pm

Thank you very much for this information.

I now look forward to purchasing and using Miroslav in July.
Junkers88

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More