Installing Sample Tank 4

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Installing Sample Tank 4

Postby halfcack » Wed May 22, 2019 6:35 am

Thank you for coming forward. Darkstar already came forward and said it was not him.

Things were so confusing getting it to run I didn’t keep track of names properly.

Thank you. All you given us helped me and works.

I apologize.
halfcack

Postby Mystic-Kitty » Wed May 29, 2019 2:56 am

Hi Peter,
Just need to weigh in on the fact that an otherwise sophisticated application like Sample Tank DOES NOT feature an intelligent installation application!!!
Please impress upon management that such an application should be a TOP priority.
Quite frankly it is shocking to me that such a high level application would NOT feature such a basic utility.
Please advise when we can expect a utility to simplify the sounds installation process.

Regards,
Al
Mystic-Kitty

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 29, 2019 10:13 pm

We have been fully aware of the large content size of SampleTank 4 making it more difficult for some to install and manage (whereas it is definitely much easier with the USB stick's singular sound content installation). However, we do not have any information about when a download manager would be made available yet. We'll keep you all posted, and it is also a good idea to subscribe to our newsletter and/or visit the IK website regularly for the latest news.

We also post frequently on social media where any news would typically be shared. You can find links to those platforms in my signature.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More