FL Studio = No Chords?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

FL Studio = No Chords?

Postby snowdiver » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:41 pm

This might be a question for the FL Studio team, and I'll probably post it there, too. But, I'm hoping to have luck here.

When I use FL Studio's MIDI Out plugin to control PM2, It won't send complete chord data to an instrument. Single notes only. So much so, that keyswitching doesn't even work right. It's really a drag, because I think that's the only way that FL Studio can control multiple instruments inside a single instance of MP2.

Anyone encounter and fix this before?

(Update: It's only MP2. I'm running Kontakt in the same project and it does chords just fine. I'm hoping it's something as simple as there's a parameter I need to switch, that I'm not seeing)

(Update 2: it appears to be completely MP2's error. I tried Articulate to run MP2 and it still only recognizes 1 note at a time. I really need chords guys. Any help would be appreciated).
snowdiver

Re: FL Studio = No Chords?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:10 pm

Since no users have chimed in with suggestions yet, have you also reached out to IK Support directly via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support ? They may have some insight to get you up and running. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby snowdiver » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:03 am

I posted the same question at the FL Studio forum. They informed me that the vst3 version doesn't work on FL Studio. So, I started using the vst2 version.

However, today I ran into an entirely new problem. I purchased and installed cinematic drums--now, everything is a mess. My MP2 sounds don't load. They seem to have changed locations, and even after reloading ALL of them, I get a crash message from MP2.

This might be the worst instrument I've ever owned. I really wish I would've purchases someone else's library. I've spent several days on this and I have nothing to show for it.
snowdiver

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:39 pm

I understand that sometimes when things don't work right out of the box it can be frustrating. The VST3 version should work on all compatible DAWs, and the other issue you mention isn't the normal behavior so I believe that your frustration could be quelled via our support team who will absolutely and happily assist you to get you up and running. Please open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will get you taken care of. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More