Philharmonik 2 Settings Crashing My DAW (Ableton)

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2 Settings Crashing My DAW (Ableton)

Postby derrickhou » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:44 pm

I recently switched my sound library for Philharmonik 2 to a different hard drive because my other one stopped working, but everytime that I try to access the "settings" button in Philharmoniks within my DAW to reroute it to the new destination, it crashes my whole application. I'm using Ableton Live 10 to open it. The plugin works perfectly fine when I open it and I can browse through everything perfectly normal but as soon as I try to access the settings it crashes my Ableton.

If someone could please give me some advice for this issue I would really appreciate it. Without being able to access to settings folder I have no way of accessing any of the sounds. Does anyone if there might be another way to reroute the destination as opposed to accessing it from within the DAW?
derrickhou

Re: Philharmonik 2 Settings Crashing My DAW (Ableton)

Postby DarkStar » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

First off, I would report the problem to Technical Support here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally).

But, as a work around, run the MP2 standalone program and set the folder path in the Settings there. Then you should be OK in Ableton too.

Could it be an OSX Permissions problem?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby CFIG81 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:20 pm

Same thing happen to me for months now and don't seen to find an answer, anybody knows how to fix this please reply. :cry:
CFIG81

Postby DarkStar » Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:12 pm

Well, the OP has not returned.

If no other users chip in, please contact Technical Support via the IKM web site, for some one to one diagnosis and help. Search the FAQs, first as there may be relevant results. After that, you should see a [Contact Support] button at the bottom of the page, linking you to the Support form.for some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More