Where Is ST 4.0.4??

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Where Is ST 4.0.4??

Postby lag » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Another thread, which is now locked, suggested this was supposed to drop last week. What’s up on this IK?
lag

Re: Where Is ST 4.0.4??

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:32 pm

It has just been made available in your IK User Area.

Note that threads will get locked when they are completed/resolved. I would assume the thread was not about 4.0.4. Also, there is typically a message about the locking like this:

As this post is resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy. If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.

Please also note that the forum rules cover discussion of moderation so please review them and refrain from doing so going forward.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lag » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Thx. for the response Peter on 4.0.4. I actually think I confused two threads on my “closing” point...but the scolding in your final paragraph took me aback. I was not casting aspersions on moderators or anyone else-I was just trying to find out what the status was of 4.0.4. If this Forum has become so touchy about asking a simple question, I will certainly think twice about posting on it in the future.
lag

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:13 pm

Not touchy, just trying to keep it tidy. We have rules similar to other company forums, including discussion of moderation and similar, that's all I was saying. No ill will intended from my end here, when forum rules are actually broken, that would be where you'd see any redactions and board warnings - neither of which were even remotely a thought in this case. All good! :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More