What's Your Favorite New Sample Tank 4 Instrument?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

What's Your Favorite New Sample Tank 4 Instrument?

Postby dlgebert » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:39 pm

Now that we've had ST4 for a while, I thought I'd start a thread to list our favorite new ST4 instrument... Please add yours if you want. :)

At the moment I'm loving the Black Beauty Power Chords instrument. I believe the samples include someone playing the actual power chords on a black LP. Note that you can remove the amp and effects to get just the "raw" guitar. Try using the "raw" guitar with your favorite Amplitube 4 amp, like the SLO 100. :evil:

I wanted to mention that I'm also loving the Syntronik Deluxe Torid? patch from the VCF3 instrument... I believe that was the model Roger Waters used on Dark Side Of The Moon. I'm using Syntronik Deluxe directly in Sample Tank 4.

Dave
dlgebert

Re: What's Your Favorite New Sample Tank 4 Instrument?

Postby kcearl » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:42 am

Im not really getting past the C7...take in mind I have Komplete Ultimate, FA-06, Arturia Piano, and Pianotek, plus Evolution Rosewood Grand and 8Dios Steinway, and although different its either better or on par. When you take in the price for the rest of the library and its add ons its helluva good value. Im really liking the strings too...been using Rolands strings for years and now they seem so static in comparison. Had ST3 since it came out but tbh never thought much of it, but this is a different ball game.

It wasnt a great rollout with bugs and CPU management, and Im still getting the odd crash but Im very happy with ST4 Max
kcearl

Re: What's Your Favorite New Sample Tank 4 Instrument?

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:57 pm

This grand piano has to be one of my favorites, but also one of the acoustic guitars is becoming a favorite too (will get the full name when I'm at the studio computer again):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iugTJt1OsIo

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More