Syntronic Multis incorrect in sample tank 4.03

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronic Multis incorrect in sample tank 4.03

Postby peterle » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:34 pm

The Syntronik Multis are still not loaded correctly in sample tank 4.03.
The midi channels of the individual parts are not all set to 1, but to 1,2,3 ...!

The arpeggios information (ARP) from the Folder Grooves and Split Grooves are not properly loaded and activated.

Will this be cleaned up in the future?
peterle

Re: Syntronic Multis incorrect in sample tank 4.08

Postby peterle » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:05 pm

This error still exists with the current version 4.08!
I think that's a pity!
peterle

Re: Syntronic Multis incorrect in sample tank 4.03

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Have you reported this to the support team? If not, please do as they can check your installation directly and also try to recreate to see if it is a global issue. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

This forum is not a medium for technical support, per the rules linked at the top of each page.

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Syntronic Multis incorrect in sample tank 4.03

Postby peterle » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:00 pm

Hello, yes I have reported the error since the first appearance of ST4 several times to the support. Also again a few weeks ago!

I almost get the impression that I'm the only one on this planet trying to play Syntronik's multis in ST4.
Is there anyone here where it works?
Please test the multis in the Groove directory with both instruments.
Even with the current version 4.0.9, nothing has changed in this area during my installation.
I have not quite given up hope!
peterle

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More