Philharmonik 2 -- EXTREMELY long load times...

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2 -- EXTREMELY long load times...

Postby rlucey » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:22 am

I'm having an issue where some instruments in the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 library load extremely slowly, like 10 to 15 minutes to load. It doesn't matter if I'm running standalone mode, as a plugin in a daw, or through ST3/4; It takes FOREVER to load some of these sounds when it never did before. I'm a fan of the Philharmonik Grand and it's particularly affected by this issue. I haven't run into any ST3 or Syntronik patches that have given me this issue. Due to the increased number of tickets I've submitted recently thanks to the ST4 Launch and the sheer amount of tickets customer support is receiving for the same reason, I'm trying to see if this can be solved by the community before I submit another ticket. Computer is running Windows 10 and has a core i5CPU with a 7200rpm 1TB HDD and 16GB of ram. Thanks --RL
rlucey

Re: Philharmonik 2 -- EXTREMELY long load times...

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:30 am

This is definitely not the typical/normal experience. I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support (link in my signature) for some one-on-one assistance and troubleshooting. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby martyzeak » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:59 pm

Myself as well, same issue. Loading in ten seconds max at first, now takes minutes, just for one instrument. Seriously putting a damper on my workflow.
martyzeak

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:02 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This is definitely not the typical/normal experience. I would suggest opening a ticket with IK Support (link in my signature) for some one-on-one assistance and troubleshooting. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bneale000@gmail.com » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:18 am

having same trouble long load time also can't find my instruments? Everything is loaded on my computer and using Studio 4 I can open the app but there are no voices.
bneale000@gmail.com

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:18 pm

That sounds like you have not downloaded / installed the Sounds Library files. They are separate from the software installer. You'll find them in your User Area / My Products / Philharmonik 2 / SOunds Download.

Or, double-check that the Preference Settings in MP2 point to the location of the installed sounds library. It is the main folder that contains "Instruments" and "Samples" folders and others. Also see: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1305 and
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index.php?id=1239
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More