Database Build Fail? What to do?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Database Build Fail? What to do?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Anybody with a ticket about this issue please see the above suggestion and the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 about PMing your ticket number.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby hlw2 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:12 am

remesiis wrote:I changed the name from Sampletank 3 to Syntronik and its ok

MAC HD > Users > Name > Documents > IK Multimedia > Syntronik

This path works ok

Yeah this worked for me too. Thanks!!!
hlw2

Postby ROBTUNES » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:45 pm

Dear Ryan and dear IK Multimedia Team,

Even if this is not a support Form !

This is a question of incompetence !!! and Users helps users ...

I downloaded it today and had the same problem...

Better IK Multimedia spend his manpower and time to solve this after 3 month actually.

But by the Way the users did what you couldn't do ...

The solution work and it works fine with the Path and copying the Files to it with renaming the folder !

so at the end it counts that it will be solved, what you guys from IK Multimedia were not capable of !

Thanks for your time :-)

Cheers
Robtunes
ROBTUNES

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Anyone who has changed their Documents > IK Multimedia > SampleTank 3 folder to a Syntronik folder might want to create a new "SampleTank 3" folder on their system if they plan on using SampleTank 3. Both a Syntronik and SampleTank 3 folder should be included in Documents > IK Multimedia. Without this file, the content.db file needed for your software cannot be created. This lives in the SampleTank 3 or Syntronik folder in Documents > IK Multimedia.

It sounds like this is why some people are seeing the program report an error building this file. If anyone here has a support ticket, send me your ticket number and we can see why this folder wasn't created for you.

Anyone without a ticket, create one here to make sure the proper team gets all the details they need.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More