List of Download files for each ST4 version

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

List of Download files for each ST4 version

Postby eva-ner » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:52 pm

Hi

What about providing a simple list of which download files should be available for each version of ST4.

That shouldn't be to hard, and a lot of us would be a little bit relaxed about the downloads and if we get what we are supposed to.
eva-ner

Re: List of Download files for each ST4 version

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 pm

The downloads that you should get for the version you registered will be in the dropdowns in your IK User Area. There are also lists of the sounds from each version at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/st4/#soundlist

If you doubt you are getting what you should, please let IK Support know and they'll walk you through it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eva-ner » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks for quick reply. :)

I can see the list provided in my user area, but since the files are called like Acustic Piano Samples Part 2, Acustic Piano Samples Part 8, and Part 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 is missing, it's only natural to suspect that these files is missing.

If they are missing, it's fine. I could just request a download path for the missing files

BUT, if the "missing" files are for MAX customers, and are supposed to be missing for us ST4 std customers, it should be described somewhere.

And, I'm not afraid of not getting what I'm supposed to get. I just need to know which downloadfiles I'm supposed to find in my User Area :)
eva-ner

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:16 pm

They would not be missing for you, they are not sequential (unless you have MAX) so you shouldn't miss a thing.

I've reported this as confusing, though, so hopefully they can either note this somewhere in the User Area there or make them sequential at a later date.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby eva-ner » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:22 pm

:) Thanks again.

A little bit confusing, yes, but hopefully your reporting will make a difference in the future :-)
eva-ner

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More