NKS support

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: NKS support

Postby JesterMgee0 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:58 am

I'm adding NKS support for the range, it's slow going because the plugins are not all that great for this as they require "host automation" to be enabled for controls and every preset change resets this.

It has taken about a month of pretty constant work to finish Syntronik 2 and offers browsing and control of all instruments in Syntronik 2 and Syntyronik 2 MAX with browsable banks, sound previews, artwork and a decent level of tagging converted from Syntronik to NKS format. You can find out more Here

SampleTank (along with all the Max stuff) is on the cards also, but I reported sopme issues I discovered in the FX section of Sampletank in December of last year, confirmed by IK, but still no word even after inquiring about the issue again last week if there will be any fix.
JesterMgee0

Postby Danix78 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:18 am

Great @JesterMgee0! Keep it up! Looking forward to ST4, MP2, etc. I send many appreciations for the work done!
Danix78

Postby JesterMgee0 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:15 pm

Syntronik has NKS available:
HTTPS://freelancesoundlabs.com/NKS/syntronik

Sample tank will hopefully be done soon, been waiting 6 months for a bug to be fixed.
JesterMgee0

Postby JesterMgee0 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 4:39 am

SampleTank 4 finally has NKS
https://freelancesoundlabs.com/nks/sampletank4

Currently the factory library is available and once confirmed to be working for people, the expansion content will be made available.
JesterMgee0

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More