Sample Tank 4 won't load sounds

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Sample Tank 4 won't load sounds

Postby cfcboc » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:35 am

Sorry jdny... I was trying to reply to the note from garfy, but was in a hurry and directed the note to you by mistake.

Yeah, we're using different systems, so my solution would be different from your answer.

I'm going to resend the note to garfy.
I-7 16Gb PC Win10-64bit 2Tb hard drives(3)
Bandlab Cakewalk (formerly Sonar Platinum), BIAB 20xx, Cantabile 3,
Kontakt5, SampleTank 2,3 & 4, VB3, Many Waves, iZotope, NI products
cfcboc

Re: Sample Tank 4 won't load sounds

Postby garfy » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:17 am

This thread has turned into a series of cross-postings and advice that doesn't translate across platforms.

As you (cfcboc and jdny) have both clearly got tickets lodged with IK Support, I'll re-post certain guidelines that can be found in full here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19505"

Peter_IK wrote:
1. Please do not post if you feel IK Support has not yet answered your ticket within the (key word) estimated time frame of "within 24-48 hours (1-2 business days)" M-F 10AM-6:30PM EST - these posts will be locked or removed. In extreme cases, you can send a private message to Ryan_IK with your ticket number for these inquiries if you feel there may be an issue of something getting lost or missed somewhere along the way.
2. See the rule posted above about tech support and open a ticket with IK Support for any appropriate technical issues. This is a user-to-user forum and if you feel a user may have a solution in the mean time then you must included your ticket number and when you opened this ticket in your post so the team can verify and note that these posts may also be locked and/or removed at the discretion of the moderator/admin team (especially if no ticket number is included in your post). Important: Once your ticket is being worked on by IK Support, these threads will almost certainly be closed or removed in order to avoid confusion as you'll have specific and direct support for your issue at that time.

With the best will in the world, you both have different systems from the OS up, so information exchanged will not necessarily help the other.

My advice, in the first instance will be to do nothing except work with support who will give you specific help on your own issues. If you feel this is taking too long then, as in point 1 above, private message to Ryan_IK with your ticket number. In the meantime, I will get a moderator who works closer to IK than myself to have a look at both of your ticket numbers as well. That way, hopefully there will be a speedier resolution.

Finally, I am going to lock this thread. Please do not take this in any way to be a bad tempered lock and is not directly because of any single user's behaviour. I just feel that the thread is so confused that continuing to post on it will not help. If you think that you have a question or comment relating to your issues, that is not directly part of your support ticket, feel free to start a new topic thread.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More