SampleTank 4 [and 4.0.8] Now Available!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 4 [and 4.0.8] Now Available!

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:59 am

The day has come! SampleTank 4 is now available, and we are excited to show you our completely re-designed sound and groove workstation. If you have already pre-ordered SampleTank 4, head into your User Area to access the available download content. If you’ve ordered a boxed copy, units are on the way!

The new SampleTank 4 has been re-designed from the ground up to be your “go to” workstation, with a massively expanded sample library with up to 260 GB of inspiring new sounds, and a new cutting-edge sound engine that delivers more powerful music creation tools than you ever imagined. And now you can use it for yourself!

If you haven't had the chance to purchase this exclusive sample library, pre-order pricing ends on March 5th! So take advantage while you can and buy SampleTank 4 now. We hope you enjoy the new SampleTank 4. Have questions or comments? Talk to us on our forum, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Order SampleTank 4 at the special pre-order pricing through March 5th, 2019

SampleTank 4 SE: MSRP $/€149.99 -> Intro Price $/€99.99

SampleTank 4: MSRP $/€299.99 -> Intro Price $/€199.99

SampleTank 4 Upgrade: MSRP $/€199.99 -> Intro Price $/€149.99

SampleTank 4 Boxed version: MSRP $/€329.99 -> Intro Price $/€199.99

SampleTank 4 Upgrade Boxed version: MSRP $/€229.99 -> Intro Price $/€149.99

SampleTank 4 MAX: MSRP $/€499.99 -> Intro Price $/€299.99

SampleTank 4 MAX Upgrade: MSRP $/€299.99 -> Intro Price $/€199.99

SampleTank 4 MAX Boxed version: MSRP $/€529.99 -> Intro Price $/€299.99

SampleTank 4 MAX Upgrade Boxed version: MSRP $/€329.99 -> Intro Price $/€199.99

If you've already pre-ordered, log-in to your IK Multimedia account and go to your User Area to download.

Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. Prices do not include taxes. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability, product descriptions, at any time without notice.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: SampleTank 4 Now Available!

Postby quietman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Can you clarify that ST4 is part of Total Studio MAX 2? Ive only seen ST4 SE in my account..

This is the msg I received a few weeks ago :

Thanks for your enquiry.
If you bought Total Studio Max now, you'd automatically qualify for the free upgrade to SampleTank 4 once it becomes available.
quietman

Postby Quickmixworld » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:11 pm

Is there a problem with the instruments? All instruments are locked.
SampleTank 4 Max is authorized.
I have already opened a ticket for support.
Quickmixworld

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:28 pm

quietman wrote:Can you clarify that ST4 is part of Total Studio MAX 2? Ive only seen ST4 SE in my account..

Thanks for your enquiry.
If you bought Total Studio Max now, you'd automatically qualify for the free upgrade to SampleTank 4 once it becomes available.

SampleTank 4 MAX is not part of Total Studio 2 MAX. Users who purchased Total Studio 2 MAX after a certain date receive SampleTank 4 SE free per the news at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=sampletank4 -

Previous versions: Any customer who purchases or receives any version of SampleTank 3 as part of a hardware or software bundle on or after November 13, 2018, will receive SampleTank 4 SE for free at release.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby massive6969 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:47 pm

I have also a problem. Instruments are not authorized, despite all steps for install. Now available is ST4 Sampler only.
massive6969

Postby sfeger » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:56 pm

The Installation is a nightmare !!!
Downloading, extracting and installing all these packages will take half a day!
Wouldn´t it be possible to provide one large file?

Also there seem to be missing a lot of parts. For instance pianos parts 2,8 and 9-12 are available but parts 1,3,4,5,6,7 are missing ???

:oops:
sfeger

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:58 pm

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in.

For all Registration / Authorization problems, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Quickmixworld wrote:Is there a problem with the instruments? All instruments are locked.
SampleTank 4 Max is authorized.
I have already opened a ticket for support.

Hi, if you’ve definitely authorized your SampleTank 4 MAX serial number in Authorization Manager and have installed all sounds then IK Support will need to help directly via that ticket.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby quietman » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
quietman wrote:Can you clarify that ST4 is part of Total Studio MAX 2? Ive only seen ST4 SE in my account..

Thanks for your enquiry.

SampleTank 4 MAX is not part of Total Studio 2 MAX. Users who purchased Total Studio 2 MAX after a certain date receive SampleTank 4 SE free per the news at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=sampletank4 -

Previous versions: Any customer who purchases or receives any version of SampleTank 3 as part of a hardware or software bundle on or after November 13, 2018, will receive SampleTank 4 SE for free at release.

I feel ive been mislead here ...I would not have purchased Total Studio MAX 2 if Id had known I would get just the SE version... I should at least receive Sampletank 4 as quoted if not MAX version...
quietman

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:40 pm

sfeger wrote:The Installation is a nightmare !!!
Downloading, extracting and installing all these packages will take half a day!
Wouldn´t it be possible to provide one large file?

Also there seem to be missing a lot of parts. For instance pianos parts 2,8 and 9-12 are available but parts 1,3,4,5,6,7 are missing ???

:oops:

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with the experience. According to a user in the other thread their download and installation experience was flawless so if you're not having the same experience and having troubles, you may wish to seek official IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for assistance.

We would not offer one large file as that would definitely be the definition of a nightmare to download, unpack, and install for sure. With regard to what parts you have in your account, that would be based on which version you have (SE, SampleTank 4, or MAX) and if you have any questions about the specifics there you may also want to ask IK Support for assistance directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:41 pm

quietman wrote:I feel ive been mislead here ...I would not have purchased Total Studio MAX 2 if Id had known I would get just the SE version... I should at least receive Sampletank 4 as quoted if not MAX version...

The link I posted has stated SampleTank 4 SE is what would apply for those who received SampleTank via a hardware or software bundle since the announcement date, so you would need to contact the person who you feel lead you to believe you were getting something else directly for assistance.

Neither the mods/admins nor users of this forum are able to directly access the appropriate information about your account, etc and would not be able to assist with this type of issue directly.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby del6174 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Good morning,

I purchased the downloadable version of Sampletank 4 Max from Sweetwater and I am patiently waiting to receive my license as I read about others already downloading. I was told by Sweetwater that I would receive my license as soon as you release the software. When will I receive my license??? :oops:
del6174

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:08 pm

del6174 wrote:Good morning,

I purchased the downloadable version of Sampletank 4 Max from Sweetwater and I am patiently waiting to receive my license as I read about others already downloading. I was told by Sweetwater that I would receive my license as soon as you release the software. When will I receive my license??? :oops:

Those should send out from Sweetwater upon release as well but we would not have direct access to Sweetwater’s system here so it would be best to contact them.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby del6174 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:09 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
del6174 wrote:Good morning,

Those should send out from Sweetwater upon release as well but we would not have direct access to Sweetwater’s system here so it would be best to contact them.

Thank you Peter. I will give them a call.

Wendell
del6174

Postby dylan.haines@gmail.com » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:36 pm

I will send support tickets to IK, but wow am I getting a lot of crashing - both in Win10 Pro 1809 and Win7. Generating crash dumps now to send along. Hopefully sortable. Still downloading sounds anyhow.

Cheers

D.
dylan.haines@gmail.com

Next

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More