how to edit more than 16 keys?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

how to edit more than 16 keys?

Postby 71dmcz » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:28 pm

hello forum, can someone advise me how to proceed to assign more than one imported sample in one part of the PLAY window? = one modified key, I can only work from one sample in one EDIT window to edit only one key, save it into the MULTI window and automatically assign it in one part of the PLAY window = 16 part in the PLAY window = max.16 modified keys to play, but that's little, so how do I do to edit and play more than 16 keys? in Sampletank 3 SE, you understand me? thanks
71dmcz

Re: how to edit more than 16 keys?

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

It's not entirely clear what you mean here. Could you elaborate a bit?

The PLAY page can be used to load up to 16 Parts. These Parts will be individual instruments assigned to their own MIDI channel and completely editable from the EDIT and MIX pages.

When importing a user sample, make sure to follow the instructions in the 'Import Sample' window. Notice you have two options of import NAME or CHROMATIC. When saving by NAME you must name your sample files with the note you wish to use for each as a prefix. For example 'C1 Bass', "C#1 Bass', etc. When using CHROMATIC your samples are automatically assigned to a note from the key selected on the right hand side of the import type.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby 71dmcz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:18 am

thanks to Ryan for the answer but it will not help me. From my PC I import 12 duplicate samples at the same time, from the C3 key I will automatically occupy 12 keys to B3, save it to "imported instruments" and occupy 1 part in the "PLAY window" and 1 "window EDIT" but in 1 "EDIT window" how edit 12 samples = 12 keys? what am i doing wrong?do you understand me? Rene
71dmcz

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:20 pm

71dmcz wrote:thanks to Ryan for the answer but it will not help me. From my PC I import 12 duplicate samples at the same time, from the C3 key I will automatically occupy 12 keys to B3, save it to "imported instruments" and occupy 1 part in the "PLAY window" and 1 "window EDIT" but in 1 "EDIT window" how edit 12 samples = 12 keys? what am i doing wrong?do you understand me? Rene

Hey Rene,

Imported instruments will only show one Zone or Element, which cannot be changed. It sounds like you may want to import these sounds to different instruments to be edited individually.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More