sampletank free authorize problem

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

sampletank free authorize problem

Postby wavephonic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:32 pm

sampletank free 2.5 lived on my winxp music computer for 5 yrs authorized no problem. I cloned my drive and put it in a new win xp computer, all of my software came back except sampletank. when I try to authorize offline to my net system it goes through I get the xml file online put it in the new manager but it doesn't list sampletank at the end but says I'm authorized, when I open it it says "10 day grace is over" and its running in trial mode. when I start the manager it doesn't ask for my serial number, goes right to saving request file and the loop starts over again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling sampletank, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the manager, tried writing the new digital id and serial into the prefs file, tried registering the new id and serial into the legacy page and it says authorize manager must be registered..whatever that means. nothing has worked and tech support can't figure it out, thought I'd try one more time here before I just delete and forget it. would appreciate any suggestions, thanks
wavephonic

Re: sampletank free authorize problem

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:53 pm

Please continue to work with IK Support and they will assist you since they have direct access to your account, the authorization system, etc that no mod/admin nor user of this forum will have.

Also please review the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 about posting whilst having an open IK Support ticket.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More