Philharmonik 2 crashes regularly on my Windows 10, 64-bit

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik 2 crashes regularly on my Windows 10, 64-bit

Postby anton_700 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:47 pm

Hello,

I recentely bought Miroslav Philharmonk 2 and downloaded it to my windows 10 computer (which is a high-end, fairly new computer). It is a 64-bit machine and I downloaded the 64-bit version for windows of Philharmonik 2.

I have experienced a lot of crashes with the program, sometimes even bluescreen errors, with messages saying BAD POOL HEADER. I reckon it has something to do with memory allocation.

I use Philharmonik in conjuction with mixcraft 7, and it works, but If I choose particular instruments and play too many notes on the same times (for example Philharmonik grand piano), philharmonik will crash and when I restart mixcraft the instruments won't load. Sometimes, I get a blue screen error when trying to start mixcraft.

The problem seems to be with philharmonik and not mixcraft, since philharmonik can crash even if I dont use it with mixcraft.

I am not sure what I should do or how I should solve this. I am going to try to uninstall and re-install philharmonik and see if that helps, but If it doesn't, I'm not sure what to do.

Does anybody have any suggestions? I can provide more detailed info if desired!

Thank you
Anton
anton_700

Re: Philharmonik 2 crashes regularly on my Windows 10, 64-bi

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:04 pm

Hello anton_700 and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More