Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Postby ski88keys » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:07 pm

Any pics or more info on organ drawbars?
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys

Postby DarkStar » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Well, you can pre-order the Upgrade on a USB stick so I imagine that the later release will be on USB too.

Actually. I'm confused now - the title says "Download only" :).

I would contact Sales Support for a definitive answer:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/contact-us/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby jhbmusic » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:20 pm

DarkStar wrote:Well, you can pre-order the Upgrade on a USB stickso I imagine that the later release will be on USB too.

Actually. I'm confused now - the title says "Download only" :).

I would contact Sales Support for a definitive answer:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/contact-us/

I contacted support , I'll update when I hear back ....
For anyone else with the same question, I've heard from support:

IK Contact Support - SampleTank 4

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

You will receive the Digital Version of SampleTank 4 for free upon release. The USB version is only available for purchase.
Last edited by jhbmusic on Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jhbmusic

Postby ski88keys » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:21 pm

No info on organ drawbars?
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
ski88keys

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:02 pm

ski88keys wrote:No info on organ drawbars?

We will have a list of what comes in each version but I don't foresee a video or similar specifically on the organ drawbars before that date.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ski88keys » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Thanks for the reply Peter. The reason I have been asking about this is because it was one of the features stated. I just figured IK would have wanted to build up this feature since it is new to IK.
ski88keys

Postby esierka » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:03 pm

What time (and in what time zone) on 2/21 will we be able to start downloading? Will we be sent a download link or will we just login to our account and go to My Products to find the link? I ask because I might want to start the download at night and let it run so its ready in the morning.
esierka

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:10 pm

esierka wrote:What time (and in what time zone) on 2/21 will we be able to start downloading? Will we be sent a download link or will we just login to our account and go to My Products to find the link? I ask because I might want to start the download at night and let it run so its ready in the morning.

We don't have a specific time but we will post the announcement on the IK site and follow up with emails after. It will likely be around morning time for the US office, so Eastern Time.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lewisalexander2018 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:20 pm

Is there a confirmed release date yet? just ordered my copy of sampletank 4 max. though there was a hickup in the order, the guys at IK Multimedia UK have fixed it and just re-ordered today. those jam points do help a heck of a lot and if you own other products, the further discount as upgrade / crossgrade really does help out also.

One thing of interest here. Total studio 2 max if purchased, still features sampletank 3 max, now this is going to sound a bit daft, but surely IK Multimedia could fix it that if you're a sampletank 4 max owner, it would be pointless having to purchase with sampletank 3? so why not drop the pricing or allow a custom bundle?

lew
Life is not worth getting stressed ver, it's too short, so live each day to the best you can. By the way, A FART is considered musical, just hold on to your hat for a long note.....
lewisalexander2018

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:31 pm

As stated above, February 21st, 2019 is the release date (tomorrow).

Total Studio 2 MAX contains SampleTank 3 MAX and per the news published upon SampleTank 4's announcement, those users who purchased it (and other bundles including SampleTank 3) will get SampleTank 4 SE free upon release. There will likely be a new bundle with newer versions of software that have been released since announced at a future date (typically this is not centered around one element like SampleTank, so it will be dependent on other software releases and further in the future in order to make the bundle make sense).

Note that Total Studio 2 MAX has indeed been on deep discount in the recent past, including during the date range mentioned above, making the pricing and deal VERY good for many who are interested in SampleTank 4 MAX (along with a great discounted price for upgrading/crossgrading and using JamPoints as you mentioned was very helpful).
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lewisalexander2018 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Peter_IK wrote:As stated above, February 21st, 2019 is the release date (tomorrow).

Total Studio 2 MAX contains SampleTank 3 MAX and per the news published upon SampleTank 4's announcement, those users who purchased it (and other bundles including SampleTank 3) will get SampleTank 4 SE free upon release. There will likely be a new bundle with newer versions of software that have been released since announced at a future date (typically this is not centered around one element like SampleTank, so it will be dependent on other software releases and further in the future in order to make the bundle make sense).

Note that Total Studio 2 MAX has indeed been on deep discount in the recent past, including during the date range mentioned above, making the pricing and deal VERY good for many who are interested in SampleTank 4 MAX (along with a great discounted price for upgrading/crossgrading and using JamPoints as you mentioned was very helpful).

aye, noticed that, but at the time of ordering first time around, my mikromonitors hadn't arrived, when they did, then I qualified as a "crossgrade" but the offer you stated to my knowledge regarding sampletank 4 max had been retired? so have sampletank 4 max on order for download, but wouldn't mind a bundle for t-racks max, the mastering console, orchestral suite, etc at a cheaper price?
Life is not worth getting stressed ver, it's too short, so live each day to the best you can. By the way, A FART is considered musical, just hold on to your hat for a long note.....
lewisalexander2018

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm

For a deal on those, I'm sure there will be future promotions (as we typically run "MAX Your Studio" type of promotions time to time, for example) but any bundle including SampleTank 4 MAX will likely be a good bit out into the future - though you'll have an option to upgrade/crossgrade there when it is available.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby esierka » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:49 am

Release! Release! Release!!!!!
esierka

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:13 am

esierka wrote:Release! Release! Release!!!!!

Great to see the enthusiasm! We'll likely get the files opened around the early portion of the day for the US office (EST)
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby halfcack » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:54 am

Today is the long awaited day.

February 21st, 2019. The release of SampleTank 4.

I have the allocated space and a clean drive just waiting for that email today.

Thank you for all your hard work to make this a reality.
Last edited by halfcack on Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
halfcack

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More