Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:58 pm

dfrem59 wrote:when sampletank will be available on which date thank you very much

There is no specific date announced beyond early 2019 at this time. We will share more news on this as it is available.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:16 am

Does SampleTank 4 Max include all the content in SampleTank 3 MAX?

Thanks!
reidrosefelt0

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:41 am

reidrosefelt0 wrote:Does SampleTank 4 Max include all the content in SampleTank 3 MAX?

Thanks!

Yes, it contains what you'll find listed here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/stmax/
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:44 pm

It would be helpful to your customers if you would include that info on your "versions" page.

Thanks!
reidrosefelt0

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:30 pm

reidrosefelt0 wrote:It would be helpful to your customers if you would include that info on your "versions" page.

Thanks!

We will have a list coming, so that will definitely also be helpful. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peterle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:28 am

Hello,
I'm the owner of "Total Studio 2 MAX" and I'm reading from the new release of Sampletank 4!

Here are my questions:
1. Why is there no special upgrade plan for MAX2 customers? I'm actually a little disappointed!
2. Will there be a "SampleTank 4 Custom Shop" or a free version?
Actually I do not want to be able to use any additional sounds at the moment, but the existing ones on big screens. Overall, the new GUI makes a better impression.
3. Did I understand correctly that you can now enter a not yet registered version of Sampletank SE 3 from a bundle and thus get a new SE version when ST4 is released? Is this still possible after publication?

Sorry for my bad english!

many Greetings
peterle

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:35 pm

peterle wrote:Hello,
I'm the owner of "Total Studio 2 MAX" and I'm reading from the new release of Sampletank 4!

Here are my questions:
1. Why is there no special upgrade plan for MAX2 customers? I'm actually a little disappointed!
2. Will there be a "SampleTank 4 Custom Shop" or a free version?
Actually I do not want to be able to use any additional sounds at the moment, but the existing ones on big screens. Overall, the new GUI makes a better impression.
3. Did I understand correctly that you can now enter a not yet registered version of Sampletank SE 3 from a bundle and thus get a new SE version when ST4 is released? Is this still possible after publication?

Sorry for my bad english!

many Greetings

1. The upgrade to SampleTank 4 MAX is 60% off, the lowest IK could go and people with products like Total Studio 2 MAX can get an additional 30% off with the JamPoints earned from such large purchases.

2. There is no free version offered upon release.

3. Any SampleTank version bundled with hardware or software after November 13, 2018 qualifies for the free SampleTank 4 SE upon release.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby peterle » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:49 pm

To question 3.
Does this rule apply only if you purchased the hardware bundle through the IK-Shop or even from an authorized dealer. I still have an unregistered license from ST3 SE through a recent keyboard purchase.
How do I see in my account that I am now entitled to an update of "ST4 SE"?
Will I be notified automatically when published?
peterle

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:29 pm

peterle wrote:To question 3.
Does this rule apply only if you purchased the hardware bundle through the IK-Shop or even from an authorized dealer. I still have an unregistered license from ST3 SE through a recent keyboard purchase.
How do I see in my account that I am now entitled to an update of "ST4 SE"?
Will I be notified automatically when published?

It doesn’t matter whether from the IK shop or a dealer. You would get the version you’re entitled to in your User Area upon release.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby petrenko_da » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 am

Did the ability to enter parameter values from the computer's numeric keypad appeared in ST4? This feature, unfortunately, was excluded in ST3, and never appeared in its updates.
And one more question: does the start of ST4 at the beginning of January mean, also, as is the case with the start of ST3 - July?
petrenko_da

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:07 pm

petrenko_da wrote:Did the ability to enter parameter values from the computer's numeric keypad appeared in ST4? This feature, unfortunately, was excluded in ST3, and never appeared in its updates.
And one more question: does the start of ST4 at the beginning of January mean, also, as is the case with the start of ST3 - July?

I will inquire about your first question. I don't quite understand the second question. SampleTank 4 is slated for release early 2019, I don't recall early January being mentioned anywhere officially by IK.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:58 pm

I heard back. Yes, you can enter a value for any numeric value available in SampleTank 4 using the computer keyboard.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby petrenko_da » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Fine! Thanks for the information!
petrenko_da

Postby mannixguy » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:56 am

I have pre-ordered Sampletank 4. Since the sale has been extended I'm wondering if I could upgrade my order to SampleTank4 Max by paying the diffrence on my pre-order. Just a thought.
mannixguy

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 am

mannixguy wrote:I have pre-ordered Sampletank 4. Since the sale has been extended I'm wondering if I could upgrade my order to SampleTank4 Max by paying the diffrence on my pre-order. Just a thought.

The mods/admins or users of the forum aren't able to handle such a request. I'd suggest asking support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for assistance.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More