Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Postby lewisalexander2018 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:12 am

halfcack wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:We still plan to release on February 21st as stated, and things are going well now. There is just some time we will have to wait.

All of this conjecture is interesting to say the least but note that we need to keep the thread on topic please. We'll let you know when SampleTank 4 is available for download. I'm told it isn't going to be much longer and will be on the date we planned to release and all should be well and we can put the conspiracy theories and conjecture behind us (actually per my first sentence of this paragraph, you might want to do that now).

Hey Peter, Sorry for the long boring posts of innocuous but true posts.

I have enjoyed my ikmultimedia products all along for quite a while. What sold me is the guitar sounds.

All the staple sounds are great. I’ll stop with the not subject matter posts.

I see it’s already tomorrow there so it must be frustrating. I am sorry. Everyone was clamoring for a date, that is what they got.

The definition of a pre-order to me is we have this thing we are working on. Do you want one if it comes to fruition. With genorous jam points I got the entry level because of solid state disc space.

On any of these pre-order, start ups, etc., I went for it one time. I cancelled it the next day and got barred forever.

I look at it as a gifting. I can afford to lose what I gifted, a small amount to begin with. I’ve done business with IK for too long to doubt it is a real product.

Pre-order is a sign of a company that is just hanging in there and either the plans are to grab as much as the LLC can and leave.

Ikmultimedia is not that company. Remember the culture thing. While the sheep in America will go for it, even they are a little reluctant to lend anyone money for any reason.

All the ilk who did the start up, kick up, do the hokey pokey was a huge story in America when a guy got five million and took off.

Still, people here are so guillable and aging that they will still go for it.

Meaning no harm, all software is 1’s and 0’s. There are many man hours put in by people who like what they are doing, are well paid with benefits and generally if the CEO isn’t a tyrant, things are good.

You should get some rest. This is a huge project. Ikmultimedia must have a world wide reputation of quality, I believe the only breakdown is in we really can’t understand each other’s lives.

I know I never hold anyone to standards I could never achieve. I found out that I was one of those type of people and it dropped me to my knees.

I hope this goes well. Anything that good from the demo’s to the sounds themselves deserves it. We as consumers, only have to get it right once. Ikmultimedia has to get it right 100% of the time.

I’m with you Peter, you are doing an excellent job at truth and explanation of what is going on which personally, I don’t think is necessary. Unlike the thousands and thousands and thousands of money spent on keyboard hardware, the software will just be there, no running out, stock to carry, just a large pipe to deliver the code.

I’m appreciate the situation and want to encourage you. You are doing a great job.

Thank you.

NICE ONE!. Well said and I fully agree. It's funny you saying that about the differences between hardware keyboard workstations and software developers. I'm in that very spot, mind you, so are various owners of a manufacturer I might get in trouble for mentioning... all I can say is... the clue is "Japanese" and that's all I'll say unless peter doesn't mind me slightly blirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtinnnnnnnnnnnnnng it out (cough cough)
Life is not worth getting stressed ver, it's too short, so live each day to the best you can. By the way, A FART is considered musical, just hold on to your hat for a long note.....
lewisalexander2018

Postby zapata71 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:57 am

I have my SampleTank 4 in My Products, in the User page. I do not understand the dramatic tone of some posts.
If, during a delivery operation of any type, a company becomes aware of a problem, even a small problem, delivery suffer a delay. Ever.
Better a delay than a certain problem.
zapata71

Postby martijns » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:37 am

Got sampletank se in my user area but not the max version (because I bought Sampletank 3 max on 23 november) Will the max version come later or has everybody their right versions already in their account?
martijns

Postby peterle » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello,
in my account is unfortunately still no ST4 (SE) to see.
I have "Total Studio 2 MAX" and also registered on 08-01-2019 in connection with a keyboard purchase "ST 3 SE" and rely on the following statement from Peter:

(...) Previous Versions: Any customer who buys or receives a version of SampleTank 3 as part of a hardware or software package on or after November 13, 2018 will receive SampleTank 4 SE for free upon release. (...)

Is the provision divorced automatically or do I have to somehow deal with the service?

Best regards and have fun with the new ST4
peterle

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Please contact Sales Support here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/contact-us/.
They will be able to look at your Account; Administrators and Moderators here cannot.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby lewisalexander2018 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:05 pm

Received the email this morning. WOW. There's a lot to download. question is.... CAN I KEEP UP WITH THIS? I cannot wait to use this software, excited, completely excited.

I wish you all good luck with downloads, etc may the multimedia of IK be with you!

take care

lew.

P.S: customer support is amazing, so if you get stuck with your orders, etc, get in touch, they'll look after you. I ca testify to that personally.
Life is not worth getting stressed ver, it's too short, so live each day to the best you can. By the way, A FART is considered musical, just hold on to your hat for a long note.....
lewisalexander2018

Postby rx8doc » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:11 pm

Thanks for the sales link, I am still waiting to be out of "INPROGRESS" of my usb MAX order that was sent in December. Someone asked before are we going to see it in our products prior to the usb arriving?
rx8doc

Postby halfcack » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Thank you Peter. Those extra agonizing decisions to wait or go was on point.

I was woken by an email early this morning. About 2 am est or so. So, I downloaded everything, its now 7:09 am est and I’m going to close my eyes.

It installed and authorized flawlessly.

My compliments to everyone at ikmultimedia.

This kind of delivery with all the variables involved blows me away.

Thank you to everyone. You all did an incredible job.

Good day and wow, thank you.
halfcack

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:36 pm

rx8doc wrote:Thanks for the sales link, I am still waiting to be out of "INPROGRESS" of my usb MAX order that was sent in December. Someone asked before are we going to see it in our products prior to the usb arriving?

USB versions should start shipping now, you would not unlock downloads before you receive your USB version.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 pm

lewisalexander2018 wrote:Received the email this morning. WOW. There's a lot to download. question is.... CAN I KEEP UP WITH THIS? I cannot wait to use this software, excited, completely excited.

I wish you all good luck with downloads, etc may the multimedia of IK be with you!

take care

lew.

P.S: customer support is amazing, so if you get stuck with your orders, etc, get in touch, they'll look after you. I ca testify to that personally.

Thank you for the kind words, I will definitely relay them to the team.

Also, thank you for the shoutout for IK Support, I also believe they do a fine job and take care of customers and I'm sure they'll do so for anybody in this thread that didn't have the same experience as @halfcack did.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:58 pm

halfcack wrote:Thank you Peter. Those extra agonizing decisions to wait or go was on point.

I was woken by an email early this morning. About 2 am est or so. So, I downloaded everything, its now 7:09 am est and I’m going to close my eyes.

It installed and authorized flawlessly.

My compliments to everyone at ikmultimedia.

This kind of delivery with all the variables involved blows me away.

Thank you to everyone. You all did an incredible job.

Good day and wow, thank you.

No need to thank me but I will surely let the team know that you had such a great experience and will pass along your compliments.

And sorry to have namedropped you in my previous reply, I just wanted people to see that is how it should work and anybody who experiences any bumps in the road can count on IK Support to help get them up and running and having a stellar SampleTank 4 experience!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby latorreccint » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:29 pm

As I think that in other forums this could be under the lot of comments of all types I only want to give Peter and all the IK team a big Thank You. I can only imagine the amount of work and pain that a software of this magnitude can cause

Please give my gratitude to all the team and a big distance-hug to you.

Thank you and god bless
latorreccint

Postby ski88keys » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:26 pm

As we see, there are a lot of different zip files to download...of course. With ST4 Max, we can download all the other extra libraries, like pianos, drums, elektronica, ST3 Libraries, etc. is there any benefit to download these if we have them already? Also, is there any reason to download the SE versions available in the downloads if we have MAX? Thanks.
- SampleTank 3 and 4 Max, Total Studio 3, Komplete Ultimate, Studio One 3 Professional, Cantabile, + various sound and effects plug-ins
- I7-4700MQ, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
- Kurzweil PC2, MKii 61, Focusrite 2i2
ski88keys

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:52 pm

ski88keys wrote:As we see, there are a lot of different zip files to download...of course. With ST4 Max, we can download all the other extra libraries, like pianos, drums, elektronica, ST3 Libraries, etc. is there any benefit to download these if we have them already? Also, is there any reason to download the SE versions available in the downloads if we have MAX? Thanks.

You should not have to download those you already have as SampleTank 4 can be pointed to multiple locations. Also, you have no need to download SE if you have MAX. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:53 pm

latorreccint wrote:As I think that in other forums this could be under the lot of comments of all types I only want to give Peter and all the IK team a big Thank You. I can only imagine the amount of work and pain that a software of this magnitude can cause

Please give my gratitude to all the team and a big distance-hug to you.

Thank you and god bless

Thank you! The kind words are appreciated.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More