Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Announcing SampleTank 4 - Pre-order now!

Postby Saukar30 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:02 am

Hi. I ordered ST4 as an upgrade through Sweetwater and they just gave me the serial code. I tried to authorize it, bu it isn't recognized in the Authorization Manager. I get a 509 code.
Saukar30

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:04 am

Saukar30 wrote:Hi. I ordered ST4 as an upgrade through Sweetwater and they just gave me the serial code. I tried to authorize it, bu it isn't recognized in the Authorization Manager. I get a 509 code.

The system is not yet ready for your serial number, sorry that you received it early but it should be working as soon as everything is opened up in your IK User Area.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby silver-machine » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:08 am

Hi Pete
HURRY!!

I will turn into a pumpkin at 12:00. Not much time left!! :o
silver-machine

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 am

silver-machine wrote:Hi Pete
HURRY!!

I will turn into a pumpkin at 12:00. Not much time left!! :o

Trust me, me too. I think I'm already starting to turn orange.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rx8doc » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:20 am

Turning a lovely shade of...... I looked and my usb Max order is still inprocess. Thats ok but I am a little miffed since my paypal account was charged in full in December for something not shipped. So we wait......
rx8doc

Postby ennbr » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:55 am

So has anyone gotten a serial number or is it still delayed?
ennbr

Postby SyntherMD » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:58 am

Still waiting myself.
SyntherMD

Postby esierka » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:07 am

yeah waiting here too.... order also marked Completed but no email yet...
esierka

Postby ennbr » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:23 am

Peter_IK any updates?????? It's been many hours since you though we would see something soon.
Last edited by ennbr on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ennbr

Postby knleemain » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:25 am

Waiting here too ...
knleemain

Postby mannixguy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:38 am

Waiting here too...
mannixguy

Postby richmn » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:41 am

Eventually Peter needs a break for the day too. I imagine rooms or web conferences staffed with people wanting status updates and trying to figure out what to do next... while watching creeping upload progress bars for these monster files.

I've got 3 browser windows open with a timed refresh so I don't miss the drop! My email, "My Products", and this forum. The release day excitement is gone - but I'm still hoping I can start that download before I retire for the day. It's still 2/21 where I am, so I can't really complain yet.

Next I'll kill some time looking at the MAX list, crossing off instruments I will never use to reduce the huge disk footprint. For my mobile setup I plan to run the instruments off a 256GB Samsung Fit Plus USB flash drive.
richmn

Postby Mechlad » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:03 am

Thank you Peter, hope your night is great and you enjoy your time.
Mechlad

Postby halfcack » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:09 am

Peter_IK wrote:We still plan to release on February 21st as stated, and things are going well now. There is just some time we will have to wait.

All of this conjecture is interesting to say the least but note that we need to keep the thread on topic please. We'll let you know when SampleTank 4 is available for download. I'm told it isn't going to be much longer and will be on the date we planned to release and all should be well and we can put the conspiracy theories and conjecture behind us (actually per my first sentence of this paragraph, you might want to do that now).

Hey Peter, Sorry for the long boring posts of innocuous but true posts.

I have enjoyed my ikmultimedia products all along for quite a while. What sold me is the guitar sounds.

All the staple sounds are great. I’ll stop with the not subject matter posts.

I see it’s already tomorrow there so it must be frustrating. I am sorry. Everyone was clamoring for a date, that is what they got.

The definition of a pre-order to me is we have this thing we are working on. Do you want one if it comes to fruition. With genorous jam points I got the entry level because of solid state disc space.

On any of these pre-order, start ups, etc., I went for it one time. I cancelled it the next day and got barred forever.

I look at it as a gifting. I can afford to lose what I gifted, a small amount to begin with. I’ve done business with IK for too long to doubt it is a real product.

Pre-order is a sign of a company that is just hanging in there and either the plans are to grab as much as the LLC can and leave.

Ikmultimedia is not that company. Remember the culture thing. While the sheep in America will go for it, even they are a little reluctant to lend anyone money for any reason.

All the ilk who did the start up, kick up, do the hokey pokey was a huge story in America when a guy got five million and took off.

Still, people here are so guillable and aging that they will still go for it.

Meaning no harm, all software is 1’s and 0’s. There are many man hours put in by people who like what they are doing, are well paid with benefits and generally if the CEO isn’t a tyrant, things are good.

You should get some rest. This is a huge project. Ikmultimedia must have a world wide reputation of quality, I believe the only breakdown is in we really can’t understand each other’s lives.

I know I never hold anyone to standards I could never achieve. I found out that I was one of those type of people and it dropped me to my knees.

I hope this goes well. Anything that good from the demo’s to the sounds themselves deserves it. We as consumers, only have to get it right once. Ikmultimedia has to get it right 100% of the time.

I’m with you Peter, you are doing an excellent job at truth and explanation of what is going on which personally, I don’t think is necessary. Unlike the thousands and thousands and thousands of money spent on keyboard hardware, the software will just be there, no running out, stock to carry, just a large pipe to deliver the code.

I’m appreciate the situation and want to encourage you. You are doing a great job.

Thank you.
halfcack

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:25 am

Well I certainly appreciate the personally affirming comments! I'm truly wowed, and I thank you.

I will share as much as I can and make sure I help push things along best I can (I've been referred to as a "pain in the ***" a time or two for this reason ;) ).

I'll keep everyone here posted as much as possible. Thanks for hanging out here, it can be fun and hopefully informative.

Stay tuned!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More