Miroslav Philharmonik 2 in Pro Tools

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 in Pro Tools

Postby gdlandau » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:27 pm

[Split from the official MP2 Wish list thread]
My only request would be for it to actually work. I've tried to contact customer support and no reply has been given. EVERY TIME I install Philharmonik 2, Pro Tools crashes. Logic Pro X does the same. Is there something i'm missing here? I already have a support ticket open.

The ticket number is #199885.

Any help is appreciated.
gdlandau

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 in Pro Tools

Postby DarkStar » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Please Reply to your Support Ticket, requesting a response. Normally Support responds within 1-2 business days.

Thank you for posting the Ticket Number. One of the IK Multimedia reps here can escalate it with Support too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby lawrencevwhite » Sun Apr 03, 2022 6:12 pm

Was there a fix for this? I seem to be having the same issue. I have to restart ProTools between every track I add with Philharmonk. Really slowing down my creative process.
lawrencevwhite

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:35 pm

lawrencevwhite wrote:Was there a fix for this? I seem to be having the same issue. I have to restart ProTools between every track I add with Philharmonk. Really slowing down my creative process.

What version of Pro Tools are you using?

Make sure to update to the latest version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2. There is a button for this to the right of the product tile in the IK Product Manager.

Do note, the new SampleTank 4 application can load all of your SampleTank 3 sounds, like Miroslav Philharmonik 2. I would suggest checking it out if you haven't yet, we include a CS (or free) version for all users in the IK Product Manager.

If you still have any issues, or need any suggestions send me a PM.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More