Syntronik PC - multiple installs? [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik PC - multiple installs? [Resolved]

Postby Visualz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:49 pm

I’ve been happily using Syntronik on two iPads with Cubasis for iOS.

I recently added the full version of Cubase for Windows and was wondering if I purchase Syntronik for PC, can I have that on more than one machine in my home? Cubase has a physical usb dongle that allows me to easily move from laptop to laptop... Curious if this is an option for Syntronik too (multiple installs, floating licensing, dongle... Whatever means)

Thanks. Great product!
Visualz

Re: Syntronik PC - multiple installs?

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:52 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Welcome to the IK forums.

Yes, with your initial purchase and registration you will be offered 10 authorizations for your product. Feel free to use these on your other systems.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby garfy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:58 am

Ryan is correct, you get 10 authorisations, but I'd just like to draw your attention to the finer point of multi-installation in the EULA:

Point 2 states you "...may install and use the “IK Multimedia Product”, or any prior version thereof for the same operating system, on up to three (3) computers, provided that (a) each computer is owned by (or leased to) and under the exclusive control of the licensee; (b) the program(s) shall NOT be used simultaneously on more than one machine, and (c) any computer(s) with IK Multimedia software installed shall not be sold, rented, leased, loaned or otherwise be removed from the licensee’s possession without first removing (uninstalling) the licensed software, except as provided in Paragraph 4 (below) pertaining to “Software Transfer”.

Hope that clarifies things.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby Visualz » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:45 pm

Perfect info. Thank you both.

Indeed, it would just be me using it on two different computers in my home, and never at the same time.
Visualz

Re: Syntronik PC - multiple installs? [Resolved]

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Glad to hear everything is clear.

Thanks for clarifying the situation garfy :D
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More