Empty Sampletank in Cubase uses up all Diskspace.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Empty Sampletank in Cubase uses up all Diskspace.

Postby soundwand » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Hello to All, can someone with Cubase please verify/test this?

I have app. 35 Gig free on my C drive, which is a 256 SSD. If I use multiple empty sampletank tracks in cubase it will use all diskspace and crash cubase.

If I have 3 tracks of empty sampletank in my arrangement free diskspace will stay at 35 Gig. With 6 tracks it will drop to 30 Gig. With 9 tracks it will drop to 24 Gig, 12 5tracks to 18 Gig, 15 tracks to 15 Gig. More than 15 empty sampletank will crash Cubase. I can submit screenshots if you need it. This is also happening with my cubase 8.5.
Only Sampletank tracks in cubase, no sounds loaded.

Best Regards, Harald.
soundwand

Re: Empty Sampletank in Cubase uses up all Diskspace.

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 pm

I have Cubase 8.5 and 9 and have used multiple instances of SampleTank 3 with no issue for a very long time.

Please report this issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you directly, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More