What do you think are some great virtual instruments for non

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

What do you think are some great virtual instruments for non

Postby mikkynoah » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:10 am

Things like sampled instruments, things like that. Good rhodes clones, or vox continentals, or whatever. Some synths that you think have some great depth outside of just electronic based music. I don't play anything like EDM or make beats or anything (not that I don't listen to a lot of hip hop and electronic based music) [Mod Edit: Suspicious, off-topic link removed]

I'm trying to find some new VSTi's. Also why we're at it, how about some VSTs as well?

I'm currently stuck with a terrible computer, so I'm looking for some low end to mid virtual instruments to mess around with. Thanks!
Last edited by mikkynoah on Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
mikkynoah

Re: What do you think are some great virtual instruments for

Postby garfy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:37 am

Hello mikkynoah and welcome to the forum.

Have you tried the free versions of IKM's SampleTank and Syntronik? SampleTankCS has both Rhodes and Wurlitzer style EPs to try and Syntronik Free has 50 presets based on synths that were in widespread use before EDM was even a genre.

Both are fairly light on processor power as well and it's a great way to try before you buy.

Here are the links to the product pages: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/syntronik/ https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletankcs/

Let us know what you think.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More