Miroslav 2 Ce - Full String multi for live performance?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav 2 Ce - Full String multi for live performance?

Postby latorreccint » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:28 am

Hello

Im trying to do a simple Full string multi for using it in MainStage for live performance but all I find it's many different sound with different dynamics

It's there a way to create a multi that can be used for this? I tried layering the 4 string multi patches but I have the issue that when I play the full multi I press some keyswitches in the different parts.

Please help me create a simple full string multi, it sound good but it has been very complicated to use for simple live use

I use Miroslav 2 CE
latorreccint

Re: Miroslav 2 Ce - Full String multi for live performance?

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

We appreciate your interest here.

I would suggest using a combination of MULTI instruments and the LIVE/SET page in Miroslav Philharmonik 2. This page allows you to pull up different MULTI instruments quickly through the use of MIDI PC (Program Change) messages. Check out the section on this part of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 in your user manual. This should be around page 34.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Miroslav 2 Ce - Full String multi for live performance?

Postby latorreccint0 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Hi, thanks for your help but Im only trying to make a multi patch of full strings(basses, cellos, violas and violins) all in the same multi(all playing at the same time) because i want to use it for layering with pianos and other stuff in mainstage.

My issue is that there are many different patches with different dinamics so i only need a estar to effectively make a multi patch for layering with al other vsti, addictive keys for example

Blessings!
latorreccint0

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More