Authorization Woes SOLVED

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Authorization Woes SOLVED

Postby byron_dickens » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:02 pm

I just bought the Total Studio Deluxe package and am having numerous issues getting everything up and running.

My DAW computer does not have access to the internet so I downloaded everything onto another one. I don't know if it makes any difference but I started the process with the Authorization Manager and then finished without it.

Installation onto my DAW computer appeared to have no issues.

When I tried to authorize Total Studio Deluxe, I got back the following response:

Request-URI Too Long

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

I tried authorizing all the separate parts individually as well.

Miroslav Philharmonik seems to have been successful but that is the only one. It is also the only software I didn't already have some version of already.

I already had Syntronik free, Amplitube free, Sampletank CS and T-Racks CS. When I tried authorizing those, I got the file back from the Authorization Manager, but when I launch the applications, the previous versions with the previous serial numbers come up.

Sampletank no longer launches in standalone mode, only as a VST. Weirdly, all of the basic content appears to be functional but all of the add-ons are locked.

I do have a support ticket open.
Last edited by byron_dickens on Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
byron_dickens

Re: Authorization Woes

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Please note, this is not a support forum. This is a user-to-user contact forum. Please work with the support team for any issues. Feel free to PM me your ticket information and I can make sure the team is aware of your urgency.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Authorization Woes

Postby byron_dickens » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:24 pm

PM sent.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I posted on the off chance that someone else had a similar issue and could offer something that might help.
byron_dickens

Re: Authorization Woes SOLVED

Postby byron_dickens » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:17 am

Was a hiccup with the authorization system. I'm up and running now.
byron_dickens

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More