Can´t download sound files for SampleTank 3

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can´t download sound files for SampleTank 3

Postby Peter_from_Norway » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Hi,
Yesterday I bought an Imac (I already own a MacBook). So I wanted to add SampleTank3 on my Imac as well. All seemed to be in order. I Downloaded the player, and then started downloads of the sound files. I went to work and they should have been downloaded when I got home.

But when I got home, the downloads had (for some reason) stopped. So I wanted to start them again, but then the website gave me an error: "your download is expired". "Sounds expired? You can reactivate ALL of your sounds downloads access by purchasing 1 (one) "Download Reactivation Credit" in IK Multimedia's webstore."

Buy a reactivation code? I only have installed it on my Macbook...

Can Somebody help me here?

Thanks in advance! :)
Peter
Peter_from_Norway

Re: Can´t download sound files for SampleTank 3

Postby DarkStar » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Sounds Library Downloads are available for 180 days after the software product was Registered. After that the downloads need to be reactivated as you have seen.

I do not know why those downloads were able to start if it was after the 180 days.

Anyway, please contact IK Support and explain the details, They may (no guarantees) be able to do something.

Or, you might try copying the complete sounds library folders and files across from your MacBook to the iMac then starting ST3 standalone and selecting the ST3 library folder in the Settings.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More