Syntronik Bug Alert- on both Mac & iOS

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Syntronik Bug Alert- on both Mac & iOS

Postby maisonbass » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Greetings all.

This has been driving me crazy for days but I finally figured it out after spending many many hours dissecting this issue. There is a bug when using the LED Lead SM patch on the Minimod synth.

In preset mode, if you try to mod the LED Lead SM patch and use "Save as" under a different name, or even just try to overwrite the factory preset, the program will crash the next time you try and load the new preset or the over written factory preset. This happens both on the mac program and iOS. I tried doing this on two different mac computers, an iPad Air 2, and an iPad pro all with the same result. Crash city. The same identical bug. I tried this with other minimod presets and there was no crash, worked perfect, it just happens specifically with the Led Lead SM patch.

I really needed to mod this patch and finally found a work around. The only way you can mod the Led Lead SM patch is in the multi mode browser and save as a multi.

@ikmultimedia I will be emailing you the long error code I received when trying to modify this specific patch in preset mode. Hopefully you can correct this bug in your next update. Btw I am using Syntronik Deluxe on both the Mac (High Sierra) and iPads (iOS 11.4).

Thanks.

-Mais
maisonbass

Re: Syntronik Bug Alert- on both Mac & iOS

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:08 pm

Yes, please do report this to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ as they would be the ones who can verify any claimed bugs and if it turns out to be a global issue they will report it to the developers. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Syntronik Bug Alert- on both Mac & iOS

Postby maisonbass » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 am

I submitted the error code to ik.
maisonbass

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More