Share IOS Sampletank purchases with another device

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Share IOS Sampletank purchases with another device

Postby Bblair92 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:47 pm

I have purchased some realistic bass guitar instrument on my iPad after purchasing sample tank from the app store, and i now want to be able to use those bass instruments on my iPhone also. Is there anyway I can sync my iPad and iPhone to get the instruments i purchased on my iPhone?

any help appreciated.
Bblair92

Re: Share IOS Sampletank purchases with another device

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Yes, SampleTank iOS is a Universal app. Please check this FAQ for more information http://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/3745
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Bblair92 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:44 am

Thanks for your help, I visited the link but cannot find any information about how to sync what in app purchases I’ve made on my IPad with my iPhone. Any further help is appreciated
Bblair92

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:01 pm

Hi, when clicking the link above, choose the following FAQ entry which will give information:

2. SampleTank for iPhone/iPad - In-App Purchases
2.1 Can I get my apps on both my iPad and iPhone? What if I change devices do I loose my apps?

Note that you need to log on to the new device using the same Apple ID with which you purchased the apps and in-apps on the previous/other device.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More