HELP!!!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

HELP!!!

Postby sevenrising » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:23 pm

I am POSITIVE that Syntronik is being authorized with the deluxe serial number. It even shows in my IK account as having been authorized!

It is two separate issues I am having.

Issue 1: The Max authorizations reached message appears when I try to login to the Custom Shop app. Which is totally bizarre. So I cannot use and of the T-RackS stuff... When I try to use one of the plug-ins it says it isn't activated, which is crazy because once I click off that message and click on the lock icon it says it is activated. And this loop happens over and over.

Issue 2: When I try to load a patch in Syntronik I get the message, "Selected sound is not authorized. Please launch the Authorization Manager and insert the product serial number to authorize." So I do this, and it does no good. Again it gets stuck in the same loop.

Something is very wrong here and I am beyond frustrated at this point. To the point of asking for refunds for ALL their stuff I have purchased.
sevenrising

Re: HELP!!!

Postby auggybendoggy2 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:09 pm

And you're sure you're logged into the correct account w the authorization manager? I ask because I ha e 2, 1 for me and one for my daughter who's a songwriter.
auggybendoggy2

Re: HELP ME TOO!!!PLEASE

Postby SC_3Crosstudio » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 pm

HI TO EVERYONE!
I'M A NEW PURCHASER OF IK -MULTIMEDIA, AND I BOUGHT A FEW DAYS AGO MY NEW AXE I/O AUDIO INTERFACE.
SO I TRIED TO AUTHORIZE EVERY "PLETHORA" SOFTWARE STUFF WITH "AUTHORIZATION MANAGER", AFTER REGISTERED MY HARDWARE NATURALLY, BUT OF THE 6 SOFTWARE PRODUCTS (AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, AmpliTube Custom Shop, Syntronik Free, T-RackS 5 Custom Shop, SampleTank Custom Shop, AXE I/O T-RackS Collection), JUST THE LAST ONE: AXE I/O T-RackS Collection, IT SHOWS ME AS FOLLOWS:

-THE SERIAL NUMBERS LISTED ABOVE CANNOT BE AUTHORIZED.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR MORE INFORMATIONS....etc.

IT SEEMS TO ME SO STRANGE THAT DOESN'T WORK, CAUSE THE SERIAL IS OK AT 100% AND I CANNOT BELIEVE I CAN'T USE IT, CAUSE IT'S ALL INCLUDED IN MY OWN PURCHASE!!! :evil:

SOMEONE HAD ALSO HAD THE SAME PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :roll: :|
SC_3Crosstudio

Postby DarkStar » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

This is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help (US Business hours, generally).

PS Using UPPER CASE can be taken as shouting and will probably get fewer replies.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby SC_3Crosstudio » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:05 pm

DarkStar thank you so much for your quickly reply ;)
Infact right now i'm writing the form for the ik support!
I hope that my "fellow countrymen" will help me without many problems, because my unique fear is that i cannot authorize that software in spite of to be up me even after the purchase.
It's so so strange....so fingers crossed!

PS: sorry before for the upper case, i didn't know :D
Last edited by SC_3Crosstudio on Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
SC_3Crosstudio

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:57 pm

Please re-read DarkStar's response, at least the section about using uppercase and adjust. We don't like to shout around here :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby SC_3Crosstudio » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:40 am

Peter_IK thank you as well cause i didn't understand where was the problem, because i didn't know, sorry :?
SC_3Crosstudio

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More