Can not import Legacy Library!!?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Can not import Legacy Library!!?

Postby loopedkicks » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:46 am

Hi

I have now since three hours of trying big problems importing Legacy Library 1+2 for Sampletank 3 SE.

Always appears "Disk path has no content".

Please help me!

Thank you for your efforts.

Yours.
loopedkicks

Re: Can not import Legacy Library!!?

Postby DarkStar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:11 pm

Hello loopedkicks and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem.

I do not recognise the name "Legacy Library 1+2"; can you tell us what they are? And when you tried the Import what folder did you select for the source files?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby loopedkicks » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:47 am

Hi DarkStar,

Thank you for your answer.

I mean the Sounds Downloads from the "my Products" page named "SampleTank 3 SE Sound Content Part 1.zip". After unzip them I took them for source file in the Settings by clicking the "Gear Wheel" Symbol in the right corner. I also tried to import them via the import menu in the left corner "Import Legacy Instruments..." but only apppears just nothing.

So what folder have i exactly to select for source file? Are there special rights for the "Sound Content"? Or where is the problem now? What have i to do?

I hope this helps for you so far and please contact me asap!

Thank you.
loopedkicks

Postby DarkStar » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:09 am

As far as I know (I do not have ST3 SE) you do not Import those files. They just need to be installed. Isn't there an installer .exe included in the zip file?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby garfy » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:12 am

DarkStar wrote:As far as I know (I do not have ST3 SE) you do not Import those files. They just need to be installed. Isn't there an installer .exe included in the zip file?

^^DarkStar is correct here.

Use the installer in the Zip (make sure ST3 isn't open) and let it unpack and install in the default location. Once you have done that for each Sound Content Zips, open ST3 and it should locate the sounds/presets. If it doesn't, click the Refresh button in ST3 (the little curved arrow) to rebuild the file structure.

If that doesn't work then check the disk path in ST3 is correct. Go to Settings (Gear icon) and in the preferences tab, make sure that the Disk Path is pointing where the installer put the files.

Hope that helps.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More