MP 2 CE failing to load some sounds [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

MP 2 CE failing to load some sounds [Resolved]

Postby Elderthorn » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:56 am

Hi.

I have only just purchased the above. I have installed all available content and it would appear all was successful. However when I try to load Strings,Woodwinds or Piano, I get the message failed to load. All other content loads fine and it sounds superb. Any ideas please guys?. I have created a support ticket but thought I might as well post in forum while I wait.

I am using Presonus Studio One 4
Windows 10 64bit
and have a TB of Hard Drive
and 16gb of Ram.
Also AMD 8 core processor.
Elderthorn

Re: Miroslav Philharmonic 2 CE failing to load some sounds

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:24 pm

Hello Elderthorn and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the issue you have run into. Please double-check that you have installed all the Sounds Library files (they are separate downloads from the software download). In you User Area, under MP2 CE, click on "Sounds Download" to see them. After downloading them please keep them somewhere safe so that you do not need to download them again (after 180 days, there's a small fee to reactivate the download).

As far as I know, the software download include the software AND the MP2 CE "instrument" files (with a .st3i file extension). The Sounds Library downloads contain the audio sample files (with a .pak file extension).

Pick a particular instrument and look in the "Instruments" folder and sub-folder for it. Then check in the equivalent location in the "Sample" folder for the sample file(s). Both need to be present for the instrument to load in MP2.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Elderthorn » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:59 am

Hi. Very fast response appreciated. I have resolved the issue. I managed to overlook loading pak 3!!. All working perfectly now. Amazing piece of software. I own notion 6 but this is far more user friendly. Once again Thank you.
Elderthorn

Postby DarkStar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:20 pm

Good oh!
:)
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: MP 2 CE failing to load some sounds [Resolved]

Postby jestermusic » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:25 am

What kind of answer is that? Separate sound fonts... really?! I'm having a similar issue. "Sound content not found. Click ok to open settings panel and set path where the sound content was installed or close the program." Clicking ok does nothing.
jestermusic

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More