Patterns in MP 2 CE won't make any sound

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Patterns in MP 2 CE won't make any sound

Postby Basileusow » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:14 am

Hi,
I installed MP 2 CE and have been having a lot of issues with the plugin. I've managed to fix some but I just found out that the patterns won't make a sound when I select them. They are all there and you can select them and hit play in the bottom left but there is no sound at all. You even see the notes moving on the keyboard. I tried playing my keyboard as well and it did nothing either. Any insight would be great. Thanks!
Basileusow

Re: Patterns in MP 2 CE won't make any sound

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:52 am

Hello Basileusow and welcome to the forum.

Can you give some specific examples, keys pressed etc so that MP2 CE users can have a look?

Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help. And, to help others who run into a similar problem, please let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Patterns in MP 2 CE won't make any sound

Postby Basileusow » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:17 pm

Sure! So if I select the Flutes Multi Minor 150 BPM and try to play the sample the notes will move on the keyboard in the plugin showing that the pattern is being played. However, no sound will be made no matter what I do. It will just repeat the pattern silently until I stop it again with the Play/Pause button in the Plugin. I'll open a ticket but this may be because ever time I download the third sound pack from the My Product part of this site it always has data errors. I've downloaded from different browsers and nothing has changed. I raised a ticket for that and they responded to "make sure all 3 installers are fully installed" which doesn't help me since I'm missing data for the plugin. Any help will be greatly appreciated! I'll try again with the ticket as well.
Basileusow

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More