Trouble Installing Miroslav Philharmonic CE

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Trouble Installing Miroslav Philharmonic CE

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi,

There are 4 installers.
Part One failed to install
Parts Two and Three installed fine
The Fourth One, theSound Updater, also failed.

What should I do? I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks!
reidrosefelt0

Re: Trouble Installing Miroslav Philharmonic CE

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:34 pm

Please note this forum is for user to user contact. Please contact our support team at the link below. They should be able to figure out what is going on here.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby reidrosefelt0 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:42 pm

I have contacted support, but the answer may not be for a day or so.

I know that this is a problem that others have had, as I've read it on another forum. It is either corrupted files from IK or some issue about the instructions.

One of the best uses of all the forums I take part in is that you can often get immediate help from other users, while customer service might take a day or more.

In fact, I have gotten help from other users in the past on this very forum.
reidrosefelt0

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Ryan is merely trying to help as you won't get official support from this forum and wanted to make sure you also consulted with IK Support.

Sometimes issues that may appear to be the same are not the same and if the fix is complex or involves making changes to your system or similar it is typically best to rely on official support.

Nothing nefarious was meant by the reply, and if someone here helps then that's wonderful.

Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby aberixfilm » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:59 pm

I have same problem

The MP CE2 cant find the sounds in the sounds folder. It actually found them ones the other day but not anymore. I click preference, browse, content folder and instruments, then OK Nothing happens

[mod redacted, please read rules and be civil]

The FAQ pages deals with no problems about vsts. not what I can see anyway

The Contact forms doesnt work, just error meassages.
aberixfilm

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:47 pm

aberixfilm wrote:I have same problem

The MP CE2 cant find the sounds in the sounds folder. It actually found them ones the other day but not anymore. I click preference, browse, content folder and instruments, then OK Nothing happens

[mod redacted, please read rules and be civil]

The FAQ pages deals with no problems about vsts. not what I can see anyway

The Contact forms doesnt work, just error meassages.

Hey aberixfilm,

Sorry to hear of your issues with your Miroslav Philharmonik 2 sounds. From the look of the original poster's ticket, it looks like this issue has been resolved. With that said, we would strongly suggest contacting IK Multimedia support. They will be able to make sure your DISK PATH is set up properly with the proper folder/file structure as well as look into your VST issues as these are unusual.

Make sure before contacting them to download, extract, and install all of your sound content from your the User Area -> My Products section (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/) of your IK Multimedia account. This will be under the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 'SOUNDS DOWNLOADS' section.

Note - When installing make sure to use the default location for Miroslav Philharmonik 2. This is listed below. All sounds should list here.

Mac: Mac HD > Users > Shared > IK Multimedia > SampleTank 3

PC: C:\Users\Public\Documents\USER NAME HERE\SampleTank 3

As for your issues with contacting support. Do note, there is an alternative CAPTCHA offered on the Technical Support Ticket Form. Try this at the link below.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More