Cannot Use Miroslav Philharmonik in FL Studio

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Cannot Use Miroslav Philharmonik in FL Studio

Postby louielia » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:16 am

-Downloaded Miroslav Philharmonik for Mac
-Installed it, registered and everything
-Opened it to find the VST or AU to put into my plugins folder for FL Studio so that the plugin manager will be able to locate it, but there is not a single file in the package that seems to be what I'm looking for.
-I tried directing the plugin manager to the Miroslav folder and it is not detecting anything it can use in there.

Is there a step by step guide to using the Mac version of Miroslav philarhomik as a plugin on a DAW running off of a Macbook? Nothing in the Mac version download of MP seems to be useable.

I sent an email to your support a couple weeks ago and got no response, and fl studio forums moderator just linked me to their 'how to install plugins' page which was useless. Any help would be appreciated. I've been trying to do this for ages now.
louielia

Re: Cannot Use Miroslav Philharmonik in FL Studio

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:46 pm

Are you speaking of the original Miroslav Philharmonik? Or Miroslav Philharmonik 2?

Also, IK Support will answer tickets within 24 hours usually so there must be something going on there. Please post or PM your ticket number. Note that you need to open a ticket via the system at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ as there is not a direct email address for support nor should technical issues be reported via the general contact/service/sales form for best results.

Thank you
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More