SampleTank 3 DLL error...or so it says...

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 3 DLL error...or so it says...

Postby erit_539 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Hi, so I just tried to open my SampleTank 3 to record something and this message appeared:

"DLL error. Can't load C:\Program Files\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 3\SampleTank 3.vpa".

Why? Why is this happening? I installed it following every step, and again, ST3 is failing.

I also can't open my ST2 instruments, it just "charges" the name into the ST3 Library, but they don't have any sound. How can I fix this?

Anyway, I hope you can help me out with it.
Thanks for Reading.
erit_539

Re: SampleTank 3 DLL error...or so it says...

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Has it ever worked on your system?

Another user may respond, but meanwhile, please contact IK Multimedia Support, here:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
for some one to one help
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby erit_539 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Yes, it has been working since June 10, 2018 until yesterday, 24/07/2018.

I even recorded 8 songs using SampleTanks 3 Bass, Brass and other sounds, but as I said, I was trying to use it yesterday and that happened.

I tried to open it again today, same result.

I'll do what you say, Contact Support to see if they can help.

Thanks.
erit_539

Postby erit_539 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:18 am

Hi!

So, I just re-installed an older version of ST3 and it opens, but it wont load the Sound Library...
Do you guys happen to have a step-by-step video of how to install your software?

I started investigating on my own because I haven't heard from the Support team with my ticket and I get the feeling that it isn't moving forward with my previous predicament.
So I read on other users posts about similar issues, and they said something about Windows 10 being too much for ST3 and and that goin' back to older versions is the "temporal solution", because they didn't get an answer from you guys either. Why? /:

I love your products guys, I really do, and I always recommend them to my students and I speak about'em at my shows, but this isn't cool, I use your products everyday, I run a home-studio, and ST3 is my main VST to go to. I've been fighting with it for the last couple of months and with Windows 10 too, to be honest. That didn't happened on my previous Laptop.

I hope you can help me out with it. Peace.
erit_539

Postby ameokayu@yahoo.co.jp » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:16 am

Hello!

Was it fixed?

My SampleTank 3 is the same condition.
I'm making an inquiry to customer support but I haven't heard good answer from it.

If you can fix your SampleTank 3, Would you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you for reading.
ameokayu@yahoo.co.jp

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:35 pm

ameokayu@yahoo.co.jp wrote:Hello!

Was it fixed?

My SampleTank 3 is the same condition.
I'm making an inquiry to customer support but I haven't heard good answer from it.

If you can fix your SampleTank 3, Would you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you for reading.

Please report technical issues to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will work with you directly to resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More