What software do these plugins work on?

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

What software do these plugins work on?

Postby jesus.caudel » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:43 pm

I was excited about the software. Before I bought it I decided to try it. However, It doesn't work with the DAW i just bought(Magix music maker). What DAWs do these plugins work with?
I am trying to use syntronic, T rackS 5, and the rest of the plugins.
jesus.caudel

Re: What software do these plugins work on?

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Hi, the latest versions of the software you mention all require 64-bit DAW software. That may be the issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jesus.caudel » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Hi, the latest versions of the software you mention all require 64-bit DAW software. That may be the issue.

That is the problem. What daws do these plugins work on?
jesus.caudel

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:55 pm

jesus.caudel wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:Hi, the latest versions of the software you mention all require 64-bit DAW software. That may be the issue.

That is the problem. What daws do these plugins work on?

64-bit DAWs that support VST, AU, or AAX format plugins.

For a cost-efficient yet powerful DAW I would recommend looking at Cockos Reaper. It is free to try, but it not free to use indefinitely. However, it is only $60 at its lowest price point which does not compromise quality or performance.

Personally, I enjoy Cubase as I have used it for a long time. This is purely preference, of course. When I HAVE to, I'll use Pro Tools because many use it and would just send Pro Tools sessions. For mixing I think Harrison Mixbus (the 32C version) is amazing, but that's likely due to my familiarity with console workflow.

If you are on Mac, you can use Logic Pro X because it is quite frankly an amazing piece of software for just under $200. You can also start with GarageBand (typically free on new Mac installs) in which our plugins will work.

Outside of that, many really seem to like Studio One and other DAWs. I'm not as familiar though Studio One is admittedly quite a nice workflow so I'm sure if I had to use it regularly or chose to change to it I'd be happy in the long run.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:03 pm

Also, just to note before anybody chimes in that I missed a DAW - I missed A LOT of them. I have my personal preferences and of course would not slight others. Please jump in if you have a favorite DAW in which you use IK plugins.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby zzz00m » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Tracktion T6 is now available for free, and is the full version free to use indefinitely.

"The world's best, fully featured, completely unlimited free DAW for all music creators

This is no ‘Lite’ version, we do not impose track limits, plugin limitations or other such constraints commonly found in other low cost offerings."

https://www.tracktion.com/products/t6-daw

PC or Mac, 32-bit or 64-bit.

"Like all Tracktion DAW applications, T6 features an intuitive, single-screen interface. Input, waveform and mixer – including EQ, level, pan and plugins – are laid out from left-to-right. Simply drag-and-drop additional features and automation on any track as needed. Unlimited numbers of audio and MIDI tracks, combined with a professional feature set, allow you to compose, record, edit, mix and share your music with ease. Modest CPU requirements make T6 ideal for use on nearly any Mac, Windows or Linux computer."

Very intuitive to get started with, but is a bit different in the UI layout than the typical DAW. Probably quicker to get up and running than with Reaper, although Reaper can go deep if you want to build your own DAW.
zzz00m

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More