Cannot download Sample tank

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Cannot download Sample tank

Postby Skim18 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:32 am

I purchased irig pro 37 keys and registered it. Now I have authorization numbers for free apps download such as iGrand and Sample tank in user area, but after I click download button, I get “download failed” message. Are these apps only for MacBook, not iPad? I am trying to download apps in my iPad Pro and air2 for gigs.
Skim18

Re: Cannot download Sample tank

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:44 pm

Hello Skim18 and welcome to the forum.

As you said "37" I think that you mean "iRig Keys PRO". iRig PRO is a different product.

Anyway, for iRig Keys PRO:
Product page wrote:
    Comes with iGrand Piano FREE and iLectric Piano FREE for Android (download from Google Play or Samsung Galaxy Apps)
    Comes with free Mac/PC software: SampleTank 3 SE (download from IK User Area)
    Comes with free Mac/PC virtual instrument collections for SampleTank 3: The Grid plus 5 collections from Beats and Elektronika series (choose and download from IK User Area), plus 25 free Gear Credits to use in the Custom Shop
    Includes Lightning, OTG to Micro-USB and USB cables (optional 30-pin cable can be used for older iOS devices)

From "What's new" on http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigkeyspro/

So you get iGrand from Google or Samsung, and SampleTank 3 SE (for Mac or PC) from your IK Account / User Area / My Products
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: Cannot download Sample tank

Postby Skim18 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Hello DarkStar,

I downloaded from App Store into my iPad.
Thanks for your kind reply.
Skim18

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More