Where are 5 instrument collections? [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Where are 5 instrument collections? [Resolved]

Postby Silenthero » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi, I just bought the iRig keys 25. On IK multimedia web sites (and on a card inside the box) it says - When you register your iRig Keys 25, you’ll also get a bundle of free instrument collections that you can use to expand your creativity even further. You get The Grid, a collection of cutting-edge electronic construction kit and drum kit sounds plus 5 instrument collections of your choosing from our Beats and Elektronika electronic music series.
After registration I received four emails with serial numbers for Syntronik FREE, T-RackS Custom Shop, T-RackS 5 Custom Shop and SampleTank 3 FREE. In "My product" area is not includes any 5 instrument collections from Elektronika/Beats series. Can you help me, please?
Silenthero

Re: Where are 5 instrument collections?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:39 am

Have you checked under "Promotions" in your IK User Area?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Silenthero » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello Peter_IK.
Yes, this is it! IK Multimedia is great company. More hanks.
Silenthero

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Silenthero wrote:Hello Peter_IK.
Yes, this is it! IK Multimedia is great company. More hanks.

You're welcome, glad to help. Enjoy the instrument collections!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More