hi guy,i have a question,please help me!

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: hi guy,i have a question,please help me!

Postby renubobo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:36 am

Hey guys I just bought the synchronic deluxe ,installed everything the right way.So far so good but I m in Reason 10 and I m trying to record the Memory V but I can t assign the knobs to my keyboard so I can record in real time .What am I doing wrong?
renubobo

Syntronik: Automation?

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:41 pm

Hello renubobo and welcome to the forum.

Syntronik does not publish any parameters to the host DAW. Instead it uses MIDI CC messages, sent from the DAW (or your MIDI controller) along with the MIDI notes. You need to assign the desired MIDI CC messages to the target parameters.

Details are in 4.7 of the Syntronik User Manual. I do not know what you need to do in Reaosn to send MIDI notes and CC messages to the plug-in.

--------------------
PS: A more specific thread title would get you a quicker response.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby renubobo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:35 am

Thanks for the reply gents.....i ve tried everything....re installed synthronik ,re instaled reason ......tried different midi controlers and nothing.U said it could be midi mapping issues in reason ,but i opened syntronik in standalone mode and still won t let me assign my midi keyboard knobs and faders to the knobs and faders of all the synths software in there so i can automate in real time(i want to record my automation)............dead end for me.What do i do?
renubobo

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:08 am

it still won t let me assign my midi keyboard knobs and faders to the knobs and faders of all the synths

-- exactly what steps are you taking?
-- what happens when you try?
-- exactly which knobs are you trying to control?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More