SampleTank / unable to correct low intonation

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank / unable to correct low intonation

Postby Rmundt » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:20 am

Hello - I'm having an issue with my ST 2.0 on my iPad regarding pitch / tuning. I have had several emails with Support but, the issue is still not resolved. As a result, I'm going to throw this out to the Forum to see if anyone else has had this issue.

My set up (used mostly for pit orchestra work, etc) is: Akai EWI4000s, iRig MIDI (also have iRig MIDI2 available) into my iPad & then a line out to an amp.

Up until the past couple weeks, this set up has performed without issue regarding intonation. However, for reasons yet to be determined, my A-natural tuning note - which should be at A=440 is now running at A=438. I've tried the following steps: adjusted the tuning on the EWI has high as A=460 with no change to the output tuning. I've attempted to use both the pitch wheel & transpose function - nothing changes. When I play the EWI by itself into an amp, it is at A=440. When I test play the ST keyboard via my iPad speaker, it too is at A=440.

Since neither the Pitch Wheel or Transpose button seem to function, I'm under the impression that, despite the response from Support, that this is a ST software issue of some kind. I've inquired about the possibility to performing a delete / reinstall - but that question was not answered. Also, when this was first noticed, I was in a show rehearsal & was on the preset screen. Without touching the screen (as I was playing at the time using both hands), the screen on my iPad suddenly flashed & somehow shifted itself over to another preset screen that I have set up, but do not use.

Has anyone using ST 2.0 on an iPad experienced a similar issue and, if so, were you able to resolve it & how? Thanks for any help & assistance you can provide
Rmundt

Re: SampleTank / unable to correct low intonation

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Hi, the support rep is still working with you and willing to continue. Please note there are some questions and such awaiting your response in the ticket. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: SampleTank / unable to correct low intonation

Postby Rmundt » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:41 am

Thanks Peter! My reply has just been sent for your review.
Rmundt

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More