Sampletank in ProTools10 [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Sampletank in ProTools10 [Resolved]

Postby GaborKovacs » Tue May 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Hi everyone.
I have searched this forum just to make sure there weren't other people asking this same question. I used to use Sampletank on my windows machine. I still have the original purchase of the software. Box and receipt and all. My windows machine finally died and I bought a used MacBook. OS X 10.9 Mavericks on it with ProTools 10. M-Audio Fast Track interface. Installed the new Sampletank 3 on it. It doesn't show up in ProTools as an instrument insert. So I was trying to find a Sampletank 2 or 2.5 that should work. But I can't. Is there a way to get a copy of it? Or make ST3 work somehow in PT 10? Thank you in advance.
GaborKovacs

Re: Sampletank in protools10

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 29, 2018 11:24 pm

Hey GaborKovacs,

Thanks for your post.

For IK users who have been with us a while, the SampleTank 2.5 software can be found in the User Area -> My Products section (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/). This is listed as 'SampleTank 2 FREE'. If you do not see this here, check with IK Multimedia Technical Support. They may be able to help here.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

*Do note, SampleTank 3 is a 64-bit only plug-in. Pro Tools 10 does not support 64-bit plug-ins. This is why this plug-in will not appear in Pro Tools 10 for you. Please use Pro Tools 11 or later for use with SampleTank 3.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Sampletank in protools10

Postby gabcsi_k » Wed May 30, 2018 1:38 am

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!
You are awesome.
I did find it and installed/authorized it without any problem.
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks again.
Cheers
Gab
gabcsi_k

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More