Miroslav 2 Only One Channel Playing

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav 2 Only One Channel Playing

Postby jparker3 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:35 pm

Hi Everyone
Using Miroslav 2 on Cubase 8.5 (64 bit) Windows 7. I am having trouble getting more than one channel to sound. My procedure in the past with Miroslav 1 and what I am attempting to do with 2 is...
a) Start up M2 as a VST instrument. This creates a MIDI track Midi Channel 1 with IN labelled All Midi Inputs and OUT labelled Philharmonic 2.
b) I then load various instruments in the different slots In M2 assigning them each a Midi channel number.
c) I create separate MIDI tracks for each slotted instrument assigning them corresponding Midi channel numbers. (Each of these also has IN All Midi Inputs OUT 04. Philharmonic2-Midi In ) I'm not sure of the significance of the 04.
d) I then draw in the different parts on the corresponding tracks using the Key Editor

The problem is...only the initial track will play/sound. Nothing from the others. I don't even see MIDI information for the other tracks (the black bars on the right showing signal)

As an experiment I loaded Miroslav 1 and everything played. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and hope someone has experienced this problem and has a solution.

Thanks!!
jparker3

Re: Miroslav 2 Only One Channel Playing

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue May 15, 2018 4:58 pm

Hey jparker3,

Thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Please note, this is a user-to-user discussion forum. While users may be able to help here, this may not be the most effective place for this conversation. With that said, please contact our Technical Support department here. They should be able to help you here.

Be sure to send them some screen shots showing your current set up for the most effective first reply.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More