Problem with download.

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Problem with download.

Postby ron-e-g » Thu May 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Hello I'm having problems with Most of my IK multimedia's products after a upgrade to win 10.
Most are crashing my sound drivers (ASIO). I had to delete the T-Racks bundle and my SampleTank 3. Now I can't find a download for SampleTank.

One more thing, Every time I go to IK multimedia's web site now I automatically get a download of the authorization manager, That I have to delete.

Can anyone help me with this
Thanks,
Ron
ron-e-g

Re: Problem with download.

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 10, 2018 3:08 pm

I don't know why you'd automatically get a download when you visit the IK site. I'd recommend clearing cache and cookies and visiting the homepage at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/ after restarting your browser and computer for that.

You can find installers for your products, including SampleTank 3, in your IK User Area under "My Products"
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ron-e-g » Thu May 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Thanks Peter that worked for the browser problem. But still can't find my download for SampleTank 3.
ron-e-g

Postby Peter_IK » Thu May 10, 2018 9:30 pm

ron-e-g wrote:Thanks Peter that worked for the browser problem. But still can't find my download for SampleTank 3.

Under My Product in your IK User Area, you should see all of your registred/authorized software. If it is not there, you may want to contact IK Support so they can take a look at your account directly.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More