SampleTank 3 SE installation

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

SampleTank 3 SE installation

Postby moerby » Tue May 08, 2018 1:46 am

First off, I installed AmpliTube MAX which installed, amongst other things, The AmpliTube Custom Shop.

I now want to install SampleTank 3 SE which comes free with my iRig PRO I/O. In my user area I see a product called SampleTank 3 SE and another called SampleTank Custom Shop.

Do I need to download and install the SampleTank Custom Shop product (in addition to the SampleTank 3 SE product) if I already have the AmpliTube Custom Shop installed?
moerby

Re: SampleTank 3 SE installation

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 08, 2018 12:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that you only need install SampleTank 3 SE (AND its sound libraries).

The actual Custom Shop program has tabs for AmpliTube, T-RackS and SampleTank.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby moerby » Tue May 08, 2018 3:37 pm

That's what I was thinking but the SampleTank Custom Shop application is a 440MB download which leads me to believe there's maybe additional sounds (or some other media) included in the installer?
moerby

Postby DarkStar » Tue May 08, 2018 4:13 pm

^^^
Yes, it has the some of the SampleTank Custom Shop sounds library included in it. I am almost certain that those instruments are in the ST3 SE library too.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More