Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE - No Instruments [Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE - No Instruments [Resolved]

Postby bswinbag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Thanks for quick reply.

I did unzip program, and again the files were unzipped ( didnt look any different than before) but still get message that theres no sound content to copy over to sampletank 3

I can see the files there and when i manually try to load them into the program it doesnt seem to do anything either
bswinbag

Postby garfy » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Hi bswinbag.

Like DarkStar, I'm assuming you are using Sierra or above, as this issue has mostly (only!?) been seen on these OS.

If the keka unzipper app hasn't worked, there is one more workaround you can try. It seems a bit long to follow the instructions, but it worked for me on macOS10.12.6. Kudos points go to user @djike for this solution some time ago.

1) Instead of double-clicking on the installer app, right click it and choose Show Package Contents.
2) You will see a folder called Contents. Click it, then click the folder called MacOS and inside there should be Unix executable installer file. Double click it to start it.
3) Terminal will open, as well as the installer dialog box to begin installation. You should then be able to install the sound content as normal. Do this for each sound content package you have.

Let us know if that works, or if you are on a different OS.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby bswinbag » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Genius!

Worked like a charm!

Thanks so much! Great fix!
bswinbag

Previous