ST3 Missing Alt Rock Kit

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST3 Missing Alt Rock Kit

Postby tobymechonduty » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:02 am

In my SampleTank 3 version 3.7.1 I'm supposed to have 2 drum kits. I only have the Electronic Drums. The Acoustic Drum Kit "Alt Rock Kit" is missing from the Instruments menu.
When I look at patterns it's in there along with the Electronic Drum patterns and both drum kits offer a list of patterns. The problem is when I want to use the Acoustic Drum Kit "Alt Rock Kit" on my midi drum track it is not on the list of instruments for me to choose from. Therefore, I've been using Cakewalk SI Drums instead.
Can anyone help me solve this issue and maybe help me find where it is or put it in my instrument menu or whatever needs to happen.
Thanks
tobymechonduty

Re: ST3 Missing Alt Rock Kit

Postby DarkStar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:41 pm

Can you have a look in your SampleTank 3 library folder, in the Instruments/01__Acoustic Drums folder and the Samples/01__Acoustic Drums folder

In the Instruments/01__Acoustic Drums folder I can see 9 sub-folders, including "Alt Rock Kit" which has 13 instruments (.st3i file extension) in it and in Samples/01__Acoustic Drums there is a "Kit Components sub-folder and 8 sample files (.pak file extension), including Alt Rock Kit.

Do you have the same? If not, then what is present?

Perhaps you did not install all the sounds library download files (the instruments themselves (.st3i files) are installed from the first download file; the samples are installed from the others.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Re: ST3 Missing Alt Rock Kit

Postby DarkStar » Thu May 28, 2020 7:29 pm

This thread will be locked as we have not heard back from the OP.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More