Mapping Syntronik CC for DAW

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Mapping Syntronik CC for DAW

Postby John Horne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:34 am

Is there a way to type in the CC # for Syntronik's parameters so that my DAW automation can read them?
John Horne

Re: Mapping Syntronik CC for DAW

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:26 pm

Hello John Horne and welcome to the forum.

Not as far as I know. You will need to send the appropriate CC message, one way or another, from your DAW or MIDI controller. "MIDI Learn" is described in section 4.7 in the Syntronik User Guide.

Adding an "add" function to the MIDI Assignments window would be handy.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby John Horne » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:36 pm

Thanks. Yes an add option would be helpful.
John Horne

Postby carsten » Tue May 08, 2018 8:42 pm

In the 1.2 version of Syntronik for Mac I do not get any MIDI learn options menu when trying all sorts of button-click combinations that can produce the right-click option on my MacBookPro touchpad. Have you by any chance forgotten to include this in the Mac version ior just in the update, IK Multimedia, or do I read the otherwise quite clear manyal wrong?
carsten

Postby Peter_IK » Tue May 08, 2018 9:45 pm

carsten wrote:In the 1.2 version of Syntronik for Mac I do not get any MIDI learn options menu when trying all sorts of button-click combinations that can produce the right-click option on my MacBookPro touchpad. Have you by any chance forgotten to include this in the Mac version ior just in the update, IK Multimedia, or do I read the otherwise quite clear manyal wrong?

No functionality should be forgotten in 1.2. Please report this issue to IK Support and they will assist you directly. Thanks.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ramuji » Wed May 09, 2018 4:37 am

carsten wrote:In the 1.2 version of Syntronik for Mac I do not get any MIDI learn options menu when trying all sorts of button-click combinations that can produce the right-click option on my MacBookPro touchpad. Have you by any chance forgotten to include this in the Mac version ior just in the update, IK Multimedia, or do I read the otherwise quite clear manyal wrong?

In my case, Syntronik (both stand-alone and plugin) does not recognize "Ctrl+click" (i.e. right-click in macOS) on my iMac. But, Syntronik does recognize the right-click operation on my MacBook Air (a two-finger tap on the trackpad).

On the iMac, I set the mouse to "Secondary click" in System Preferences (kind of a pseudo right-click), and Syntronik recognizes that.

Can anyone else confirm that Ctrl+click is not recognized by Syntronik?

EDIT: Also on Macbook Air, Ctrl+click (trackpad) is not recognized. Only the two-finger tap on the trackpad brings up the MIDI Learn window.
--
ramuji
ramuji.com
ramuji

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Please report your issues to IK Support directly as this is not a medium for direct support and they will assist in resolving your issue including any submissions to development if necessary.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More