original miroslav philharmonik

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

original miroslav philharmonik

Postby buccoak » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:34 am

ok!!! I give up...I was using Miroslav on two different daws...sonar le and studio 1 artist 3...they both worked fine but I lost my computer to a flooded basement...now I cant get Miroslav to work in my new compyter...I have samp;e tank for the studio 1 and Miroslav shows up in sonar but no sounds on either...help please!!!
buccoak

Re: original miroslav philharmonik

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:53 pm

Does SampleTank (both the standalone program and the plug-in) load and work OK? Which version?

The original MP is a 32-bit program and plug-in. What OS / DAW is your new computer?

Does the standalone MP run OK / play sounds etc?

Exactly where did you install the sounds libraries for both products? Did you set the software to point to those locations?
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby enriko_2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:10 am

Are you running windows?
enriko_2000

Postby enriko_2000 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:12 am

I had the same issue as well. I sort of fixed it by downgrading my host. So if you are running a host that supports the latest vst you may need to go back to previous versions. So for me I had to use and earlier version of Ableton because the newer versions won't even recognize it. So that may be the case.
enriko_2000

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More