Miroslav Philharmonik ‘Failed to load instrument..”

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik ‘Failed to load instrument..”

Postby steven36 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:09 am

I've opened a support ticket (request #217981) and received a reply with installation instructions but still unable to get Miroslav Philharmonik instruments to load. Not working in either Miroslav Philharmonik 2 or SampleTank 3.

I get an error message: Failed to load instrument

But I can see that the path to my instrument sound files are correct:
/Users/Shared/IK Multimedia/SampleTank 3/

I'm using MacBook Pro with OS X El Capitan 10.11.6.

I've re-installed multiple times. Cannot load any Miroslav Philharmonik instruments.
steven36

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik ‘Failed to load instrument..”

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:19 pm

Please also continue to work with support. Let them know that the suggestions did not resolve the issue and they will continue to work with you to resolve your issue. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby curtisjw001 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:51 am

I have exactly the same problem using a MacBook Pro with MacOS High Sierra. Has anyone found a solution please? I have used the same pathway Macintosh HD ; Users : Shared : IK Multimedia : SampleTank 3.
curtisjw001

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:15 am

curtisjw001 wrote:I have exactly the same problem using a MacBook Pro with MacOS High Sierra. Has anyone found a solution please? I have used the same pathway Macintosh HD ; Users : Shared : IK Multimedia : SampleTank 3.

Please let IK Support know at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they will work with you directly to resolve your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby krogersr » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:47 pm

The Philharmonik 2 instruments on Windows 10 are not loading for me. I keep reaching out to the tech support but after giving me a couple unhelpful answers, they haven't reached out to me in a week. I'm typically pretty patient, but this is for a project I need to do in the next week and a half or so, so I'm going to be asking for a refund here pretty soon...
krogersr

Postby krogersr » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:47 am

I found a phone number, which just leads you to the website's tech support email chain - nice!
krogersr

Postby krogersr » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:02 am

Okay, just for everyone else, I decided to mess around with everything to see if I could get anything to happen. I ended up moving everything manually from the Part I folder into the Sample 3 folder; this has gotten most of the instruments to work but not all of them... I'll see if I can come up with anything else that works
krogersr

Postby curtisjw001 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks krogersr - a very good suggestion. I have done the same and the Miroslav app is now accessing the samples. A Miroslav set doesn't show in the SampleTank app (but maybe it's not supposed to). A tip to others trying this route. Make a copy of critical files so you can replace the originals if something goes wrong. In particular make a copy of SampleTank 3 (in Users / Shared / IK Multimedia) and store it on your desktop until you are sure you don't need it. Then add into the appropriate files of SampleTank 3 the relevant contents of each of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound Content from each of MP2_Part_1, MP@_Part_2 and MP2_part_3 downloads. It doesn't take more than 10 minutes. Explore all of the files before you do this so you can work out where things fit. I hope this helps.
curtisjw001

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More